Welcome to Gaia! ::

eyeless haruspex
Zeffy Reborn
So yeah. I tried. I tried every suggestion and counter-suggestion. I can't get used to that kind of singing. Maybe if they had instrumental albums...

can't get used to their vocals...? maybe metal isn't for you bro

Not that genre, anyway. I do love me some metal, as originally stated. I gave it a shot, anyway.
I love me some Amon Amarth. I don't care what anyone says, haters gonna hate. AA is a staple in my lifting music.
Viking Josh
I love me some Amon Amarth. I don't care what anyone says, haters gonna hate. AA is a staple in my lifting music.

What the ******** is your signature?

Dapper Detective

4,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
i'm not that into them, but they're pretty good. The people who bag out stuff because it's Vikings or Tolkein or whatever just take themselves too seriously pirate

Dedicated Hunter

The only song worth shagging to is down the slopes of the death okay thank you have a good day

Hygienic Humorist

lollipopsy
i'm not that into them, but they're pretty good. The people who bag out stuff because it's Vikings or Tolkein or whatever just take themselves too seriously pirate

Amon Amarath deals with norse mythology almost exclusively. Only their name is from Tolkien.
There are also so many good bands who take influence from Tolkien.

Fashionable Cat

woah kirakira is actually a lot cuter with its eyes closed

i still don't really like it
Neige ist Krieg

I should warn you, you will most likely be flamed for liking them here.

lol, you're probably right XD But I don't think he should care what others like, only what he likes. Some people like playing elitist. Especially when it comes to popular bands.

I know a keyboardist in a symphonic metal band, and a guitarist contacted him; the keyboardist cited Eluveitie and Nightwish as his main influences, and the guitarist responds, "Oh, never mind. I'm into more hardcore stuff. Like Slipknot."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff