possibly from france

Versatile Explorer

THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
Chuck Schuldiners Brain
Thanks for reminding me of one of the worst and most dislikable posters ever.
Come on bro, I thought we was bros.

I know I'm a bad poster. My threads get trashed due to lack of discussion points because I really don't know what to discuss about. I like Inferi. Okay, next.

Nah, I wasn't talking about you but Taylor (Domini Inferi), he's a douche.
I have nothing against you, don't you worry man. I'm checking out this album BTW. So far it reminds me of the black dahlia murder, a symphonic death metal style (don't want to say quite like Fleshgod Apocalypse) and the modern tech death style that The Faceless uses.

I like the drumwork here, it focuses on the details more than most tech death bands right now and occasionally has some decently placed drumwork and fills. This is so far.

well thanks for this summary, now i know to avoid it

(the faceless are one of my least favorite bands)

least favorite, what does that mean? surprised

It's not as bad as it seems but I know that you won't like that's for sure. haha
I found some enjoyable parts through the album (maybe cause I was a tech death buff before) but there lies a fair number of complaints that you can find in modern tech death.

Boring vocals, overproduction, drum staleness and overproduction (yet has some nice fills and good drumwork), etc.

yeah the phrase "least favorite" does imply that i like them at least a little bit, but excuse me because i'm incredibly sick and i can't think straight. (slept like half the day, vomited for the other half of it)

but yeah i mean you just named a few of the reasons why i can't listen to tech deth. high production in metal is deeply wrong imo.

Yeah, don't blame you. And also some monotonous blast patterns that are hard to listen to.
Some tech death is good and listenable though: Gorguts, Atheist, Pavor, Ulcerate, Demilich...
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME

I have nothing against you, don't you worry man. I'm checking out this album BTW. So far it reminds me of the black dahlia murder, a symphonic death metal style (don't want to say quite like Fleshgod Apocalypse) and the modern tech death style that The Faceless uses.

I like the drumwork here, it focuses on the details more than most tech death bands right now and occasionally has some decently placed drumwork and fills. This is so far.

It's not as bad as it seems but I know that you won't like that's for sure. haha
I found some enjoyable parts through the album (maybe cause I was a tech death buff before) but there lies a fair number of complaints that you can find in modern tech death.

Boring vocals, overproduction, drum staleness and overproduction (yet has some nice fills and good drumwork), etc.

yeah the phrase "least favorite" does imply that i like them at least a little bit, but excuse me because i'm incredibly sick and i can't think straight. (slept like half the day, vomited for the other half of it)

but yeah i mean you just named a few of the reasons why i can't listen to tech deth. high production in metal is deeply wrong imo.

Yeah, don't blame you. And also some monotonous blast patterns that are hard to listen to.
Some tech death is good and listenable though: Gorguts, Atheist, Pavor, Ulcerate, Demilich...

gorguts and atheist are obviously both great, but i don't really associate them with techdeth because they uhh well because they don't suck i guess?

no i guess it's because they don'[t do the corny a** symphonic, pseudo-classical garbage

Versatile Explorer

THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME

gorguts and atheist are obviously both great, but i don't really associate them with techdeth because they uhh well because they don't suck i guess?

no i guess it's because they don'[t do the corny a** symphonic, pseudo-classical garbage

Lol, not all tech death is like necrowankers though.

Newbie Noob

Necrophagist is the Dragonforce of Tech-Death. That's how bad they are.

Versatile Explorer

Chuck Schuldiners Brain

Implying Dragonforce are actually bad, much less that bad.

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chuck Schuldiners Brain

Not as bad as something like Necrophagist, that's for sure.

But ehhhhhhh dude, their debut was competent but pretty uninspired. Like, generic in a style filled with generic music.

Newbie Noob

Chuck Schuldiners Brain

Okay, I will admit Marc Hudson did a great job.

Versatile Explorer

The Heavy Metal Jesus
Chuck Schuldiners Brain

Not as bad as something like Necrophagist, that's for sure.

But ehhhhhhh dude, their debut was competent but pretty uninspired. Like, generic in a style filled with generic music.

Pretty much what I'm saying. Boring as s**t and generic. Only song I like is Fury of the Storm. lol

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces