Dordeduh

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Dapper Noob

oh man how can you do it like that

urrrrrarg just looking at it makes me tweak

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

do what? not have it sorted with a media library?

I dunno, I just prefer to ctrl+f and look for what i'm looking for specifically.

or if you mean the color because if so whatever!

Dapper Noob

lol ya not sorted like mine.

all my things must be sorted. at all times.

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

i dunno, having it sorted the way you do just leads to it looking too 'closed in' for my tastes

Dapper Noob

i can dig it.

Sparkly Prophet

each lil tab gives me a diff view/function. still need to fix album artwork thing in the abum grid view.
also on the left side lyrics scroll up but need to fix that also
the info tab scrolls random info gathered on either the artist or album and i can also play my own last.fm radio station or staions from friends

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

lol behemoth

Sparkly Prophet

She Painted Fire
lol behemoth
meh i enjoy it but admit its not too good. plus it was first album that showed any info lol

Fashionable Cat

User Image

excuse me patrician coming through
colors are for sissies

Hygienic Humorist

mc satan
allright i need help makign it my b***h

hoping someone here may be able to help me out with this, i set up foobar with this theme/setup
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=foobar#/d2obnkm

the problem starts when i go into music tab it shows album cover grid which i like, but it doesnt show most of the art work, but when i click to play it the album artwork does come out on the bar on the left without any problems. i want to know how to add the album cover to the album artwork grid when i click the music tab.

the other thing is in the music view it shows album artwork but it is not arranged per album. for example i have some albums that are various artists and each song has a different lil album art box instead of all song being under the same lil album box.

can you guys please help me out in setting this up in that particular way? or if it cant be done point me towards something with functions somewhat like the ones im having trouble with right now?

It says what to do in the description.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
It says what to do in the description.
i have never understood why people can't follow instructions and/or just figure things out on their own

unless they're really bad instructions for something that is really really hard to figure out without help then i guess it's ok

do you understand it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces