Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Receiver

Die Letzte Nacht
Freyakins
Die Letzte Nacht
Eluveitie, Equilibrium, Korpiklaani, Turisas. The song "Stand Up and Fight" keeps me going. <3

I quite Enjoy the song Rose for Epona by Eluveitie
Oh yes. That one is great.

I would love to go to a concert of any of these bands or all >w> all would be amaze balls xD

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Freyakins
Die Letzte Nacht
Freyakins
Die Letzte Nacht
Eluveitie, Equilibrium, Korpiklaani, Turisas. The song "Stand Up and Fight" keeps me going. <3

I quite Enjoy the song Rose for Epona by Eluveitie
Oh yes. That one is great.

I would love to go to a concert of any of these bands or all >w> all would be amaze balls xD
It would be a good lineup!

Benevolent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm really loving Subway to Sally right now. I've listened to them for about 9 years now but I finally got to see them play last week and wow they are amazing live. I'm getting on a 4 hour bus ride to see them on the 3rd too. But I like In Extremo, Tanzwut,Corvus Corax, Ignis Fatuu, Аркона, and Turisas too.

Anxious Receiver

Diabetic_Manitee

Yes ♥

Anxious Receiver

Morgensterrn
I'm really loving Subway to Sally right now. I've listened to them for about 9 years now but I finally got to see them play last week and wow they are amazing live. I'm getting on a 4 hour bus ride to see them on the 3rd too. But I like In Extremo, Tanzwut,Corvus Corax, Ignis Fatuu, Аркона, and Turisas too.

Ooo A nice list of bands I should check out :3
And I hope you have a blast when you see them biggrin

Anxious Receiver

Freyakins
Diabetic_Manitee

Yes ♥

3nodding

Benevolent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Freyakins
Morgensterrn
I'm really loving Subway to Sally right now. I've listened to them for about 9 years now but I finally got to see them play last week and wow they are amazing live. I'm getting on a 4 hour bus ride to see them on the 3rd too. But I like In Extremo, Tanzwut, Corvus Corax, Ignis Fatuu, Аркона, and Turisas too.

Thank you! If you haven't heard Subway to Sally, Kleid Aus Rosen and Die Trommel are my favoirtes smile They have harder things too but the older the songs are, the more folk rock they are.
Tyr was fun as ******** live.

Anxious Receiver

Morgensterrn
Freyakins
Morgensterrn
I'm really loving Subway to Sally right now. I've listened to them for about 9 years now but I finally got to see them play last week and wow they are amazing live. I'm getting on a 4 hour bus ride to see them on the 3rd too. But I like In Extremo, Tanzwut, Corvus Corax, Ignis Fatuu, Аркона, and Turisas too.

Thank you! If you haven't heard Subway to Sally, Kleid Aus Rosen and Die Trommel are my favoirtes smile They have harder things too but the older the songs are, the more folk rock they are.

I will defiantly check them out when I have time ♥

Anxious Receiver

Vampire State Building
Tyr was fun as ******** live.

Ugh , I have no doubt about that
I would love to see Tyr live ♥

Anxious Receiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash