I love Skoldy :P 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
so who loves tim skold? i saw him for the first time in marilyn manson on bass. been diggin his solo stuff & now im listening to everything i can find thats skold. i have his dvd behind the player & im waiting on a bass to show up in the mail so i can start to learn to play it & putting hols in happiness. it looks like i can do it. anyways skoldy rocks & i dig him tons. what do you guys dig about tim skold?

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
god I love tim skold!
I'm going to save everyone the trouble and hope a mod sees this post and bans you for posting about a non-metal musician that is so non-metal that not only should he not be allowed in this forum, but also not allowed to breathe.

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
Back In Gehenna
I'm going to save everyone the trouble and hope a mod sees this post and bans you for posting about a non-metal musician that is so non-metal that not only should he not be allowed in this forum, but also not allowed to breathe.

he is metal. hes industrial metal & u the same a** ive seen before. ur a toll get off all my threads!
Gogandantes_Onimusha2
Back In Gehenna

he is metal. hes industrial metal & u the same a** ive seen before. ur a toll get off all my threads!

I don't know if you are an adamscott account or what, but you are spamming and have been reported accordingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff