interstin i be look it up

Versatile Explorer

antique sea smoke
what the hell is easycore

Music that gets you easy girls cool

--_AnyoneForTea_--
what the hell is easycore

LISTEN TO MY s**t
This thread is simultaneously enlightening and soul-deadening. I didn't realize there was a term for what Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! made, but "easycore" is pretty generous and on-point, yet at the same time also captures how awful and hellish their music sounds.

Versatile Explorer

Doghouse Reilly
This thread is simultaneously enlightening and soul-deadening. I didn't realize there was a term for what Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! made, but "easycore" is pretty generous and on-point, yet at the same time also captures how awful and hellish their music sounds.

Hi arn
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Doghouse Reilly

Hi arn

yo edgr

Versatile Explorer

Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

Hi arn

yo edgr

what's e-z core? Is it like easybake ovens?
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

Hi arn

yo edgr

Probably. I've heard it also helps with dog-walking.

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
And this now that I'm listening to it

I want this.

I want more of this.

Versatile Explorer

Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

Hi arn

yo edgr

Probably. I've heard it also helps with dog-walking.

Isn't it a part of NWA?

Fiery Toaster Strudel

Glad you liked them, Japanese know how to do electronic music

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out