it was okay 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
it was kick a**! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
i would need to check out more songs 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
nah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
well..... the guitar was good :] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 >

ok people, i'm friend's with this guitarist who's in a band starting out i would love it if you could check them out. this is my favorite song by them, i hope you like them or this song to. if you like them they have a facebook and many other songs on youtube. they also have a website, enjoy![/

http://youtu.be/i3ztNSPMkPg

Friendly Raider

Hygienic Humorist

It's pretty boring and generic. I sort of liked where it was going at first, it sounded like maybe it could be so okay kalmah worship or some thing... and then it became that new metallica/lamb of god thing and I died.
Luna Thoth
It's pretty boring and generic. I sort of liked where it was going at first, it sounded like maybe it could be so okay kalmah worship or some thing... and then it became that new metallica/lamb of god thing and I died.

thank you for bieng the only one to actually give me feedback smile

Friendly Raider

poison121
Luna Thoth

I gave the exact same feedback. Beggars can't be choosers.
SaguaroDundee
poison121
Luna Thoth

they are'nt begging. they are trying..... ur response was ruder..... and they ARE new..... they will become better and better. just wait! 3nodding

Friendly Raider

poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
Luna Thoth

they are'nt begging. they are trying..... ur response was ruder..... and they ARE new..... they will become better and better. just wait! 3nodding

A one word response, ruder? Yeah you should just liquidize your brain if it already isn't.
and They're not as good as me. So, I could care less.
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
Luna Thoth

A one word response, ruder? Yeah you should just liquidize your brain if it already isn't.

lol someones full of themselves i see LMAO

Friendly Raider

poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
Luna Thoth

Yeah why not? It's better off than you: being filled by spineless scene tarts.
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee

lol am i pissing someone off? aww how cute lol

Friendly Raider

poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee

lmao trying to distract from the point, You can't even deny my statements. lmao
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee

first off do you have any video's i think not... second they are teenagers..... and um.... do u have any proof? lol

Friendly Raider

poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee

first off do you have any video's i think not... second they are teenagers..... and um.... do u have any proof? lol

I have more than a video cuz youtube is a piece of s**t for dumb spineless teenagers. Why do you deserve to know I'm better?
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee
poison121
SaguaroDundee

I have more than a video cuz youtube is a piece of s**t for dumb spineless teenagers. Why do you deserve to know I'm better?

really? how many gigs do you do? what is the name of your band? just want to look you up to see for my self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff