Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

AaronRizzuto
When It comes to TDM, I prefer Death's albums such as Individual Thought Patterns and Symbolic. I also enjoy the band Decrepit Birth which on many occasions has been called a BTDM band.

It's onlt called BTDM due to their first album "...And Time Begins", from there on, tech death. I didn't really care for Polaris. Personally, their best is Diminishing Between Worlds and I'm starting to have a more of a liking for their first.

Greedy Genius

Zeedmillenniummon
AaronRizzuto
When It comes to TDM, I prefer Death's albums such as Individual Thought Patterns and Symbolic. I also enjoy the band Decrepit Birth which on many occasions has been called a BTDM band.

It's onlt called BTDM due to their first album "...And Time Begins", from there on, tech death. I didn't really care for Polaris. Personally, their best is Diminishing Between Worlds and I'm starting to have a more of a liking for their first.

Diminishing Between Worlds was a staple album in my library. I lost all of my digital music a while back and the first album I downloaded was Diminishing Between Worlds.

Versatile Explorer

_xKanpeki
Zeedmillenniummon
AaronRizzuto

Diminishing Between Worlds was a staple album in my library. I lost all of my digital music a while back and the first album I downloaded was Diminishing Between Worlds.

The one I would have gone for, it comes to mind quickly when I think of tech death. wink

Greedy Genius

Zeedmillenniummon
_xKanpeki
Zeedmillenniummon
AaronRizzuto

The one I would have gone for, it comes to mind quickly when I think of tech death. wink

Don't crap on me if you disagree, but I think that Gorod's A Perfect Absolution brings out the same emotion that DBW did. Just for me, I guess. Every time I hear the more subtle songs like " Varangian Paradise" I think of " The Enigmatic Form ".
he knows how to axe nice
pointing out your amiability in an arrogant, condescending manner doesnt make you very amiable

i don't honestly care about your opinions on personality, because you seem to think that having an inoffensive pleasant persona is all that matters. you want nice cheery actions ^-^ without having to dig any deeper and this applies to yourself as well as others. you're probably superficial as ******** but god damn im willing to bet you think the exact opposite dont you?

also i purposefully left out all the apostrophes in my post, have fun with that

also "brutal technical death metal" is garbage
hey tim.

what's goin' on in this thread?

Versatile Explorer

Tiam_Kara
he knows how to axe nice
pointing out your amiability in an arrogant, condescending manner doesnt make you very amiable

i don't honestly care about your opinions on personality, because you seem to think that having an inoffensive pleasant persona is all that matters. you want nice cheery actions ^-^ without having to dig any deeper and this applies to yourself as well as others. you're probably superficial as ******** but god damn im willing to bet you think the exact opposite dont you?

hey tim.

That's Mark.

Versatile Explorer

_xKanpeki
Zeedmillenniummon
_xKanpeki
Zeedmillenniummon
AaronRizzuto

Don't crap on me if you disagree, but I think that Gorod's A Perfect Absolution brings out the same emotion that DBW did. Just for me, I guess. Every time I hear the more subtle songs like " Varangian Paradise" I think of " The Enigmatic Form ".

I've yet to hear that album. I've heard little of them, maybe you can give me a DL link to their album?
Zeedmillenniummon
Tiam_Kara
he knows how to axe nice

hey tim.

That's Mark.
i don't want mark i want tim. mark is a f*****t.

if you cant find tim get me dan.

if you cant find dan, do not look for david. try to find tim again.
Early Grave Blues
Zeedmillenniummon
Tiam_Kara
he knows how to axe nice

hey tim.

That's Mark.

dan is dead
David left me his name.

He wants to never be referred to on this sight again.
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST

dan is dead
dig. him. up.

Friendly Friend

now what's going on in this thread

Versatile Explorer

Early Grave Blues
Zeedmillenniummon
Tiam_Kara
he knows how to axe nice

hey tim.

That's Mark.

Well... that was mark you were talking to. Who is this?
Early Grave Blues
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST

dan is dead
dig. him. up.

ew gros y would we do tha t
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST
Early Grave Blues
CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST

dan is dead
dig. him. up.

ew gros y would we do tha t
i need him.