Welcome to Gaia! ::

I liked them when Ryo was the vocalist during the Mystic Your Heart & Idolator albums
Sadew was okay, but he had simliarities with Anders Friden making him sound like a Japanese version of In Flames with techno and trance elements
I wonder how their new vocalist Sophia will be like...

IIID_Dragon
I liked them when Ryo was the vocalist during the Mystic Your Heart & Idolator albums
Sadew was okay, but he had simliarities with Anders Friden making him sound like a Japanese version of In Flames with techno and trance elements

you think they sounded like in flames too? Glad I'm not the only one lol. I wonder too, hope it's good.
Delukari3
IIID_Dragon

you think they sounded like in flames too? Glad I'm not the only one lol. I wonder too, hope it's good.

Lol well they really have similarities with In Flames, except just more trance and techno influences in their music. I like their music, I'm just excited for their new album coming this year smile
IIID_Dragon
Delukari3
IIID_Dragon

Lol well they really have similarities with In Flames, except just more trance and techno influences in their music. I like their music, I'm just excited for their new album coming this year smile

do you know what month or set date it's to be released?
Delukari3
IIID_Dragon
Delukari3
IIID_Dragon

do you know what month or set date it's to be released?

http://www.bloodstainchild.com/en/museum_disco.html
On their website it says their albums should be release this year on June 15

Invisible Hunter

I really hate this band.
Dapper Lycanthrope
I really hate this band.

Invisible Hunter

^^ This guy knows what i mean.
All day. cool
******** love them. can't stand Sadew's vocals though. Ryo should just do all the vocals. this new bird better kick lots of a**.

Tipsy Raider

3,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Hahaha, I love them!
And i got the new album before June 15, I got mine June 10 and its signed by all of them, Ryo, Ryu, Sophia, G.S.R, Aki, and Gami~
Sophia is just a sweatheart =3
I once read a short story called "Bloodchild" by Octavia Butler. It was a good story. Plus Octavia is a cool name.

Anyway, ******** this band.

4,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I saw this band at A-Kon 22 and loved them. biggrin But they can't beat Alsdead.

Greedy Bloodsucker

Worst Electronic-Metal-ish band i've come across, and that says a lot considering I've sifted through hundreds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff