Welcome to Gaia! ::

The best live show i have ever seen was when i was in Myrtle beach at the House of blues. Lamb of God was the headliner and they put on the best show i have ever personally seen. What about you?
Summer Slaughter Tour

Necrophagist
Beneath the Massacre
Born of Osiris
After the Burial
Origin
Dying Fetus

very drunk & high that day I missed beneath the massacre cuz I was following a girl on a skateboard.

I saw them the next year though.
200 ELO
Summer Slaughter Tour

Necrophagist
Beneath the Massacre
Born of Osiris
After the Burial
Origin
others
s**t i need to google it.

very drunk & high that day I missed beneath the massacre cuz I was following a girl on a skateboard.

hell yeah i seen this too! At dirtfest in my home town a couple years ago. was a very good lineup
Skepsis1712
200 ELO
Summer Slaughter Tour

Necrophagist
Beneath the Massacre
Born of Osiris
After the Burial
Origin
others

hell yeah i seen this too! At dirtfest in my home town a couple years ago. was a very good lineup
Yeah. After the Burial and Viel of Maya & Within the Ruins was ******** amazing too.
8 String Guitars are heavy as ********. After the Burial played berzerked and ometh.
200 ELO
Skepsis1712
200 ELO
Summer Slaughter Tour

Necrophagist
Beneath the Massacre
Born of Osiris
After the Burial
Origin
others

Yeah. After the Burial and Viel of Maya & Within the Ruins was ******** amazing too.
8 String Guitars are heavy as ********. After the Burial played berzerked and ometh.

haha no s**t was that the crush em all tour? cuz i seen all 3 of those bands in oct or nov last year on that tour, i even got vip tickets with my buddy and we got to meet and chill with all those guys back stage during the whole show. so awesome
Skepsis1712
200 ELO
Skepsis1712
200 ELO
Summer Slaughter Tour

Necrophagist
Beneath the Massacre
Born of Osiris
After the Burial
Origin
others

haha no s**t was that the crush em all tour? cuz i seen all 3 of those bands in oct or nov last year on that tour, i even got vip tickets with my buddy and we got to meet and chill with all those guys back stage during the whole show. so awesome
sweet chili balls do you live in edit? neutral
no i live in michigan. but usually if a band is touring in MI they will go to canada to cuz its right there lol
cool. did/are you going to Metal Alliance Tour?
havent heard anything about it. if it comes to mi then maybe, depends on whos playing. ive got quite a few shows planned to go to. like warped tour, mayhem fest, and whatever other tours are going on this summer
I saw August Burns Red w/ Texas in July .....and silverstien....

I was at the bar for silversteins set w/ was the middle neutral
200 ELO
I saw August Burns Red w/ Texas in July .....and silverstien....

I was at the bar for silversteins set w/ was the middle neutral

ive been to a lot of concerts and seen a lot of bands already haha
WHITEHORSE

Hygienic Humorist

Agalloch live is godly. Dat wall of sound.

Shirtless Seeker

Korpiklaani w/ Arkona, or HOTE+Infernal Stronghold+some cool groovey DM band+Absu.
The future holds for me a show with Gloominous Doom and Rumplestiltskin Grinder, and that s**t's guaranteed to be sick as ********.
JUDAS PRIEST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces