Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghosts Of Tanith
PUTRID PILEE
Ghosts Of Tanith
PUTRID PILEE
Ghosts Of Tanith
PUTRID PILEE

I've just been trying to find a job and spend time with my dad who got released a month or so ago. I for sure start school in August, I got my schedule and everything. Just found out that my mom might be moving out and therefor I have to go back to my old hometown and live which means I will have to change school and do all that s**t again. Apply, do financial aid, and attend orientation again. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet
That sounds really complicated and stressful sad

If I move back to my old hometown my school will be like 40 minutes away. And with gas as high it is thats like ******** not good. So total I'd be spending like 80 minutes on the road
lol look at that woman dan

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tanning-booth-mom-says-arrest-taking-daughter-5-153138630.html
holy s**t she's burnt to a crisp

I might go back to school, I dont know what for yet, If I can figure it out over the summer I'll go back to school in the fall. Been really trying to set my life in order, its not easy.

Yeah definately. If you're able to go to school I think you should do it. If anything go part time or something. I'm still doing cosmetology
I'm thinking something related to business management and then really focus on my bartending skills, really try to make it as a bartender.
Omg bartending would be awesome. I bet they make good money and tip. Definately do it, I wish I could be a bartender but I'm not trained or old enough lol

Magical Shoujo

PUTRID PILEE
Ghosts Of Tanith
PUTRID PILEE
Ghosts Of Tanith
PUTRID PILEE

If I move back to my old hometown my school will be like 40 minutes away. And with gas as high it is thats like ******** not good. So total I'd be spending like 80 minutes on the road
lol look at that woman dan

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tanning-booth-mom-says-arrest-taking-daughter-5-153138630.html
holy s**t she's burnt to a crisp

I might go back to school, I dont know what for yet, If I can figure it out over the summer I'll go back to school in the fall. Been really trying to set my life in order, its not easy.

Yeah definately. If you're able to go to school I think you should do it. If anything go part time or something. I'm still doing cosmetology
I'm thinking something related to business management and then really focus on my bartending skills, really try to make it as a bartender.
Omg bartending would be awesome. I bet they make good money and tip. Definately do it, I wish I could be a bartender but I'm not trained or old enough lol
it would def be a good living, and a fun one, maybe even eventually open my own crappy dive somewhere in the US. I'd be happy with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff