Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any Anthelion fans out there? they are a a metal band from Taiwan they are going to be dropping Obsidian Plume soon i can't wait for it.

Does being straight edge make you feel special?

Like, does obeying rules and doing everything your parents told you and flaunting it make you feel like a trve rebel?
Phantom Corsair

Like, does obeying rules and doing everything your parents told you and flaunting it make you feel like a trve rebel?

What?
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

Seems like a fairly good line of questioning to me.

Friendly Friend

THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

i mean str8 edge people can do whatever they want, but i don't really want to be friends w/ them because zzzzzzzz

like if you don't drink and you don't do drugs that's fine and i'm ok with that, but that's different than straight edge (i have friends who will hang out with me and my other friends, knowing full well that we always get fukt up and they're going to be the only sober person in the room). i feel like people who identify as STRAIGHTxEDGE think of themselves as moral bastions, a shining light in a sea of darkness. by drinking and getting high i am not hurting anyone (but myself, i suppose) so what gives you the ******** right to judge me?
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

i mean str8 edge people can do whatever they want, but i don't really want to be friends w/ them because zzzzzzzz

like if you don't drink and you don't do drugs that's fine and i'm ok with that, but that's different than straight edge (i have friends who will hang out with me and my other friends, knowing full well that we always get fukt up and they're going to be the only sober person in the room). i feel like people who identify as STRAIGHTxEDGE think of themselves as moral bastions, a shining light in a sea of darkness. by drinking and getting high i am not hurting anyone (but myself, i suppose) so what gives you the ******** right to judge me?

i think u best be quiet before some xXtrubelieverXx sends you to uganda to be tried for homosexuality.

the most severe of crimes in the african plains.
THIS PLACE IS HELL TO ME
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

i think u best be quiet before some xXtrubelieverXx sends you to uganda to be tried for homosexuality.

the most severe of crimes in the african plains.

sp0oky tbh

Versatile Explorer

XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

It's this poster!
I thought you were a guy...
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

Does the high of acting like you are better than everyone else because you don't get high the other way make you feel like this song applies to you?

Phantom Corsair
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

Does the high of acting like you are better than everyone else because you don't get high the other way make you feel like this song applies to you?

I don't act like i'm better tho
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

It's this poster!

What do you mean "It's this poster" ?

Versatile Explorer

XStr8EdgeX
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

It's this poster!

You're been here before...
XStr8EdgeX
XStr8EdgeX
Phantom Corsair

What?

It's this poster!

You're been here before...

Well i'm glad someone remembered me biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers