Welcome to Gaia! ::

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

SaguaroDundee
Fiaell

Still, anger bears fewer dimensions than sadness; they're different radicals. A sad person analyzes his sadness in depth and can become friends with it, so to speak, whereas someone who is angry simply is. That being said, I believe hate and anger are far stronger than sadness.

In hindsight, I suppose this is at best just my opinion. Apparently, I'm not alone is my thoughts, however.
tim is a portal

it's not that deep either tho

You know nothing of sadness. Listen to Girl Country more, poser.

Jesse Sykes, Sera Cahoone, Sarabeth Tucek, Mount Moriah, S, Hannah Peel, etc.

yah, definitely more truly and NOT pathetically sad than DSBM s**t.
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

The significance of life is a personal one. I can value death as much or more as you can value life, thereby according to you granting me strength through my closeness to death. They are both negative emotions, and there's no strength in either of them. I'm looking at the absence in both cases of emotional stability, and calling that void weakness. Is your definition of strength different?

I'm not talking about valuing life.
I'm talking about feeling alive.
There's a huge ******** difference.

Like I said in another post, while it's far-out and I disagree with it, closeness to life could be meaningless to me if I think death is a blessing -- more-so, I might be unable to feel close to life -- and in it I wouldn't feel strength as I would in death. With value comes strength in closeness, according to you, despite the emotional weakness that enables us to pursue negativity.

I'm sorry to become philosophical and s**t, but you don't seem to understand the general concept of perspective.

You're completely missing the point of everything that I'm saying.
I'm not ******** talking about life or death.

Cool it, bro.

Were you not saying that anger brings us closer to life, and that closeness is a strength?

No I ******** wasn't.

Wha-

Please correct me.

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

I know I'm being far out, but your idea about the absence of value in death is an opinion. Not one I necessarily agree with, but it is. I don't mean to pull out philosophical semantics, but that is what you have run this conversation into. It's stripped of its initial meaning and has become about our opinions as to the definition of strength and how we relate it to forms of negativity.

You're putting a shitload of words into my mouth.
I never ******** said that life has value or that death lacks it.
You're the one who brought up strength and negativity .

Rrrg, I'm just trying for some damn reason to convey that strength is subjective and death as well as life to someone somewhere is empowering.

No ******** s**t.

I'm talking about building your ******** cities on the slopes of Vesuvius.

We've all moved to Comoros because nobody knows where it is, and we feel safe there.

******** safety.
Be alive by not caring whether you live or die.

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

I'm going to suggest you begin to know your exhaust pipe more intimately than you do now.

Friendly Raider

Fiaell

I think you've incorporated yourself into the comparison of raw and depressive black metal. :p

Cuz i fight wars bby.
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

I know I'm being far out, but your idea about the absence of value in death is an opinion. Not one I necessarily agree with, but it is. I don't mean to pull out philosophical semantics, but that is what you have run this conversation into. It's stripped of its initial meaning and has become about our opinions as to the definition of strength and how we relate it to forms of negativity.

You're putting a shitload of words into my mouth.
I never ******** said that life has value or that death lacks it.
You're the one who brought up strength and negativity .

Rrrg, I'm just trying for some damn reason to convey that strength is subjective and death as well as life to someone somewhere is empowering.

No ******** s**t.

We've all moved to Comoros because nobody knows where it is, and we feel safe there.

******** safety.

Oh yeah. Well, that's why we moved to Comoros. There were a couple murderers once, and I think there's a couple of people in the jail. The fear is fuel to keep ourselves alive.

Fashionable Cat

Nobody Mapped Oblivion
I'm going to suggest you begin to know your exhaust pipe more intimately than you do now.
i...

i love you
Nobody Mapped Oblivion

clever girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Seeker

Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell
sojikai
Fiaell

No ******** s**t.

******** safety.

Oh yeah. Well, that's why we moved to Comoros. There were a couple murderers once, and I think there's a couple of people in the jail. The fear is fuel to keep ourselves alive.

You're mixing up the feeling of life and the being of life.

Hygienic Humorist

Much more powerful than

Fashionable Cat

Fiaell
Nobody Mapped Oblivion

clever girl

have we learned NOTHING from the flow chart

Hygienic Humorist

User Image
I updated it a little bit to make it neater.

Fashionable Cat

oh no you don't

iDigress's Husbando

Tipsy Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
eyeless haruspex
Baron Von Gneo
lollipopsy
sojikai
You're familiar with Carcass, yes?

******** Reek of Putrefaction.
This song makes my d**k rock-hard.

Yess.
I only have Choice Cuts, since I always listen to comps first to see if I'm into it, but they are just joy. Joy of the angry variety.
Heartwork is probably their best creation out of Carcass, however Michael Amott has done better with his band Spiritual Beggars, and with his brother Christopher, they have done tremendous amounts of epic win with Arch Enemy.

grind-era carcass > everything you listed
But you can tell more effort is put into Arch Enemy than any of his other bands. sad

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Baron Von Gneo
eyeless haruspex
Baron Von Gneo
lollipopsy
sojikai
You're familiar with Carcass, yes?

******** Reek of Putrefaction.
This song makes my d**k rock-hard.

Yess.
I only have Choice Cuts, since I always listen to comps first to see if I'm into it, but they are just joy. Joy of the angry variety.
Heartwork is probably their best creation out of Carcass, however Michael Amott has done better with his band Spiritual Beggars, and with his brother Christopher, they have done tremendous amounts of epic win with Arch Enemy.

grind-era carcass > everything you listed
But you can tell more effort is put into Arch Enemy than any of his other bands. sad

More time? Sure. More effort? Not a chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff