Welcome to Gaia! ::

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Ronins_Cross
Nobody Mapped Oblivion
Ronins_Cross
I love progressive and technical ideas in death metal, it always seems more interesting than traditional and brutal styles for me.

Progressive and technical death metal is almost exclusively s**t.

Death is garbage.

But of course David your opinion is the only one that matters and is always objective fact.

When more tech. death bands learn to use their technically as a means to an end rather their endgame then I will be wrong, but as it is yes in this case I am objectively right

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Bands like Supuration and Ulcerate do tend to be the exceptions to the rule, Mike.

I mean, just look at bands like Obscura. Bleck.
Bassist Brainchild
Like...awfully...AWFULLY wrong about Death. I started to listen to Death, after I've been told to check out some of their stuff. Their s**t...is ******** amazing.

At first I wasn't much of a Death fan. I had reviews that they sucked (Which, who said that was awfully ******** wrong) Until as I started checking more and more of their stuff. In all of the Death band line, DiGiorio is possibly my favorite bassist to come from Death.

Those of you in this forum (Whom I can't really remember) who wronged me...You guys ******** rule.

It was me, I urged you to reconsider xd
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
Like...awfully...AWFULLY wrong about Death. I started to listen to Death, after I've been told to check out some of their stuff. Their s**t...is ******** amazing.

At first I wasn't much of a Death fan. I had reviews that they sucked (Which, who said that was awfully ******** wrong) Until as I started checking more and more of their stuff. In all of the Death band line, DiGiorio is possibly my favorite bassist to come from Death.

Those of you in this forum (Whom I can't really remember) who wronged me...You guys ******** rule.

PUSTULE, you sir kick alot of a** and I thank you for getting me interested in this band. Its also how I found Steve DiGiorgio. Well, Death and Testament. Hats off to you sir! biggrin
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild

PUSTULE, you sir kick alot of a** and I thank you for getting me interested in this band. Its also how I found Steve DiGiorgio. Well, Death and Testament. Hats off to you sir! biggrin

Woah woah calm down!
I'm just a chump haha.

Btw, what's your favourite Death song so far?
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild

Woah woah calm down!
I'm just a chump haha.

Aaah, haven't got one. Gotta dig deeper ^^" I was actually checking out Testament alittle and Death skipped my mind. I have to memorize names of the songs. Got any you want to share?
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild

Woah woah calm down!
I'm just a chump haha.

Aaah, haven't got one. Gotta dig deeper ^^" I was actually checking out Testament alittle and Death skipped my mind. I have to memorize names of the songs. Got any you want to share?

Hmm, well personally I like the Scream Bloody Gore album the most and then Leprosy, but if I were to say a song...

Typical but always does the trick.

PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild

Woah woah calm down!
I'm just a chump haha.

Hmm, well personally I like the Scream Bloody Gore album the most and then Leprosy, but if I were to say a song...

I gotta admit, that was some sexy stuff ;D I'll half to check more out.

Zombie Ritual, check!
i tried listening to ulcerate and i had to turn it off
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild
PUSTULE
Bassist Brainchild

Woah woah calm down!
I'm just a chump haha.

I gotta admit, that was some sexy stuff ;D I'll half to check more out.

Zombie Ritual, check!

Death are Death Metal 101!
tim is a portal

Ulcerate?
PUSTULE
tim is a portal

Ulcerate?
ye, i dont care about them at all it seems

tim is a portal
PUSTULE
tim is a portal

Ulcerate?

The start instrumental was much cooler than the rest, yeah that wasn't my cup of tea.
PUSTULE
tim is a portal
PUSTULE
tim is a portal

Ulcerate?

The start instrumental was much cooler than the rest, yeah that wasn't my cup of tea.
the riffs are solid but meh
tim is a portal
PUSTULE
tim is a portal
PUSTULE
tim is a portal

Ulcerate?

the riffs are solid but meh

The vocals and arrangement put me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas