Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drudenhaus
Eh, don't get me wrong.
I do love the s**t out of Old Morning's Dawn too, but i just happen to like Caladan brood's more for some reason, maybe because I often compare it to old Summoning masterpieces like Stronghold and somehow i didn't get what i was waiting for, but i did get it with Echoes of battle.
It's just a matter of opinion i guess.

Every Summoning album since Stronghold has been a disappointment. I still like their post Stronghold albums, but they haven't reached that peak for me again.

Lonely Spook

12,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
VulcanRaven
Drudenhaus
Eh, don't get me wrong.
I do love the s**t out of Old Morning's Dawn too, but i just happen to like Caladan brood's more for some reason, maybe because I often compare it to old Summoning masterpieces like Stronghold and somehow i didn't get what i was waiting for, but i did get it with Echoes of battle.
It's just a matter of opinion i guess.

Every Summoning album since Stronghold has been a disappointment. I still like their post Stronghold albums, but they haven't reached that peak for me again.

This is off topic, but i love Metal gear solid.

5,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
this is off topic and may be a complete exggeration, but Star Trek: Enterprise is the best Star Trek Series.

TNG can eat it's ******** heart out.

But no, TNG is just so ******** gooood too.

Agggh, but the experiences of Enterprise NX-01 just takes the first step of human space exploration so well.

Shirtless Seeker

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

NaggerSabbath
this is off topic and may be a complete exggeration, but Star Trek: Enterprise is the best Star Trek Series.

TNG can eat it's ******** heart out.

But no, TNG is just so ******** gooood too.

Agggh, but the experiences of Enterprise NX-01 just takes the first step of human space exploration so well.

Enterprise has ONE good character in Tucker

ONE

TNG has all good characters except for Wesley, ******** him

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah I said it. It's amazing.

Friendly Friend

void mother was also great, now that I think about it

Shirtless Seeker

******** music
BOOK OF THE YEAR goes to
Jetfury

Yeah I said it. It's amazing.

Aren't you just such a special little snowflake.

Invisible Gatekeeper

http://blackinsectlaughter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/best-albums-of-year-compilation-album.html?m=1

i don't know who this joker is, but this 13 list is fully spectacular. especially like that he added the cult of occult album which was intense and made my top 10.

doesn't hurt that he also got all the bands permission to give it all away for free as dl
loldoom
http://blackinsectlaughter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/best-albums-of-year-compilation-album.html?m=1

i don't know who this joker is, but this 13 list is fully spectacular. especially like that he added the cult of occult album which was intense and made my top 10.

doesn't hurt that he also got all the bands permission to give it all away for free as dl

Listening to Seremonia's "Ovi".
The vocalist's voice is making me feel naughty in my pants.

Shirtless Seeker

aoty 2013 is the armada ost

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Forgot to say this one as well.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items