Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

_xKanpeki
Phantom Corsair
_xKanpeki
Drudenhaus
That album cover always reminds me to the first resident evil, when the tyrant kills wesker

I think the album has a Dead Space reference. I know it sampled the final boss battle.

Than ******** this even harder than I original thought ******** this.

This sucks, Dead Space sucks and you suck.

Haha calm down, dude. It's just music. Get into some AP or even DTG . Argon is a monster, dude. He may produce a lot of deathcore but his work in death metal is absolutely boss. The album here only makes one reference to the game but the lyrics and music are so ******** boss.

"Oh really? You care to explain why? I seem to remember that Metallum's only justification for not qualifying his work is because he released solely digital music. I suppose you want to down All Shall Perish and Beneath the Massacre as well? Or perhaps Rings of Saturn?"

You are now being a bad person

Greedy Genius

Zeedmillenniummon
_xKanpeki
Phantom Corsair
_xKanpeki
Drudenhaus
That album cover always reminds me to the first resident evil, when the tyrant kills wesker

I think the album has a Dead Space reference. I know it sampled the final boss battle.

Than ******** this even harder than I original thought ******** this.

This sucks, Dead Space sucks and you suck.

Haha calm down, dude. It's just music. Get into some AP or even DTG . Argon is a monster, dude. He may produce a lot of deathcore but his work in death metal is absolutely boss. The album here only makes one reference to the game but the lyrics and music are so ******** boss.

"Oh really? You care to explain why? I seem to remember that Metallum's only justification for not qualifying his work is because he released solely digital music. I suppose you want to down All Shall Perish and Beneath the Massacre as well? Or perhaps Rings of Saturn?"

You are now being a bad person

Sorry, Mate. I'm just getting sick of most people getting in this forum to s**t on my posts. I keep posting hoping to find a metal community that accepts everyone's opinion and if not, backs it up like Naggers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff