Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Bloodsucker

BK Crown
Digital Malevolence
BK Crown
Yeah I don't think I need to explain why trying to find a band that everyone on this forum would agree is good, is pointless and a lost cause. If you don't understand why I say that, then you might need to spend more time on this forum.
I can understand why. However, this thread creates discussion, something this forum never really does unless its in the spam thread or a very rare other thread. I'm just trying to make this forum a bit more interesting since its been boring as of late.

Oh well then in that case this isn't a lost cause afterall xp This forum has been pretty gay s**t for awhile.

if we get close to any band, I'm sure it'll be maybe heavy metal or speed... or maybe even power. I say that because thars quite a lot of idiots who believe in the "thrash and death = noise" bullshit, so anything "extreme" or even slightly abrasive to unconditioned ears would be hated.
This is for the regs, not just anyone who comes to the forum. The people can come in and disagree, agree, or name bands, but in the end they don't count. talk2hand

and I don't think there is any regs here who hate "extreme" bands, are there?
Revengeance
That one band, with the guitarist, bassist, singer and a drummer.
and they make music, and stuff.

Yah, that one band.

xp

I can only seem to get into their demos, but I can agree.
Mariachi Penguins
Corrupter of Words
Any disagreements with Tankard yet?

Nope.

As for Black Sabbath, if we're just talking about the band in general, wouldn't it be safe to say that if you like an incarnation of the band, you can be counted as a yes?

Thanks for the help, Dusty. 4laugh
Digital Malevolence
BK Crown
Digital Malevolence
BK Crown
Yeah I don't think I need to explain why trying to find a band that everyone on this forum would agree is good, is pointless and a lost cause. If you don't understand why I say that, then you might need to spend more time on this forum.
I can understand why. However, this thread creates discussion, something this forum never really does unless its in the spam thread or a very rare other thread. I'm just trying to make this forum a bit more interesting since its been boring as of late.

Oh well then in that case this isn't a lost cause afterall xp This forum has been pretty gay s**t for awhile.

if we get close to any band, I'm sure it'll be maybe heavy metal or speed... or maybe even power. I say that because thars quite a lot of idiots who believe in the "thrash and death = noise" bullshit, so anything "extreme" or even slightly abrasive to unconditioned ears would be hated.
This is for the regs, not just anyone who comes to the forum. The people can come in and disagree, agree, or name bands, but in the end they don't count. talk2hand

I don't really like Black, or Death Metal.
Mariachi Penguins
Revengeance

Yah, that one band.

xp

They sold out man. ******** those bitches.
Digital Malevolence
BK Crown
Digital Malevolence
BK Crown

I for the most part cant stand Black Metal and Death metal. That would be classified as "extreme" I would think.
Too many of the regs here will judge a band as s**t if there is any amount of "raw" production to be found.
Gardens of Grief
Zakk, I'm on slsk atm :V

You don't have Soulside Journey so I had to get it from someone else. sad
idea
motorhead
Street Metal Angel
Mariachi Penguins
Revengeance

Yah, that one band.

xp

They sold out man. ******** those bitches.

Oh my god, here we go again with that stupid and pretentious "they sold out" bullshit.

Of course someone like you with no taste is going to think a band who ******** experiments is a sellout. God forbid they do something different.
Gardens of Grief
Too many of the regs here will judge a band as s**t if there is any amount of "raw" production to be found.

Which sucks, but that's how some roll.
Gardens of Grief

I won't judge it as 's**t' but I won't like it either.
Gardens of Grief
I listen to sludge metal... So thats not me. wink
King Progdor
Gardens of Grief
Zakk, I'm on slsk atm :V

You don't have Soulside Journey so I had to get it from someone else. sad

Yes I do haha, it is in my death metal folder.
Cooger and Dark
idea
motorhead

Don't care for 'em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items