Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
My Grandpa was in the Pacific during WWII. He was on one of the aircraft carriers; and from what my grandma told me, during an attack from the Japanese he actually saw inside the cockpit of a kamikaze plane and saw the pilot.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Well my grandma and my grandpa is fighting to watch TV > n> lololol i remember them when i watch TV:O

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
everyone who endangered their lives for this country

nuGen Staff Entrepreneur

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
Complete military family... almost everyone in my family including me is or has been in some branch... im a pilot... WHOOO Nebraska!
Today I remember my grandfather who died recently. He fought in wars, but didn't die in them. Though he still served our country. And I'll remember other soldiers as well. I'll also remember the people who aren't. Sometimes it doesn't take a person to be a soldier to help out in times of war. People can stay home and produce weapons or help raise our young to help out. It doesn't just take soldiers to fight for our freedom. It takes regular people too.
my tata was a vietnam vertern. hes still alive and i love him very much. hes a bit crazy at times but i still love him smile emotion_bigheart
wow its always a grampa haha

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Yes I have some family members who served during a war, and some friends who went to Iraq as well. But today isn't just about those who fought in past wars it's about all the vets who contine to voluntarily serve their country.

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items