Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
JuggaloGarent
On Sunday I am hanging out with friends and having a nerf gun war. Not sure what I am doing Saturday or Monday.

Nerf gun war!! AWESOME!!
We have a few nerf guns... I should hunt down our darts or maybe go out and buy some more of them and induce a war of our own!!

D: My b/f / mate / roomie will wanna go out and buy that nerf rifle, tho.

I'm/we're going to a friend's b-day party today (which is Sunday), and then I'm pretty much damn working on Mem Day. No tasty warm, sunny barbecues for us!! --Or really just me. We've heard of a BBQ he can crash, but I'll be at work, so none for me.

Versatile Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I was going to watch a marathon of my favorite shows, but instead I am mourning the loss of my grandfather. I would have remembered him and honored anyways since it is Memorial Day Weekend and he served in WWII, The Korean War, and The Vietnam War. But, I didn't want to do it in a black dress.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
yumiko27
I was going to watch a marathon of my favorite shows, but instead I am mourning the loss of my grandfather. I would have remembered him and honored anyways since it is Memorial Day Weekend and he served in WWII, The Korean War, and The Vietnam War. But, I didn't want to do it in a black dress.

So do it in a hot orange dress. And damned be the rules!! I'm sure that would have been his attitude.
Or he would have just loved you for being you.
You don't actually have to cry on Mem Day if you don't want to.
Monday we all are going to the grandparents to have a cook out and have a good time.

Versatile Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Raymond Jason Foxx
yumiko27

So do it in a hot orange dress. And damned be the rules!! I'm sure that would have been his attitude.

Actually, he really wouldn't have cared at all if I wore an orange dress. XD I didn't cry at his funeral yesterday, but plenty of my family members did. I've been spending the weekend just remembering him.

Man-Hungry Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
yumiko27
Raymond Jason Foxx

Actually, he really wouldn't have cared at all if I wore an orange dress. XD I didn't cry at his funeral yesterday, but plenty of my family members did. I've been spending the weekend just remembering him.

*nods* It's tough that this happened now, but it's proper to mourn him, and you're there for your family. It's important to them.
Normally My Family and I take our Quads and Dirt Bikes and go camping but this year we couldnt afford it so im staying home and gonna cook a whole bunch of food. LOL mrgreen yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pie yum_hotdog hahah
hanging out on the computer

Virtuous Genius

Barbaquing on Monday and having fun with my family cool

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Doing nothing! pretending it's not memorial day... my bf cheated on me last year on that day sad

Obsessive Player

Visiting my Mother in the Hospital. She'll be home soon.

Dedicated Wench

15,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Sorry!

Lady Architect
Working!
Yaaaaaaaaay!!
All night!
Wooooo!
emo

Dedicated Wench

15,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
hope she is okay

IslandGinger50
Visiting my Mother in the Hospital. She'll be home soon.

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

14,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'll enjoy the day any way I can. If the weather is nice, I'll go outside & listen to music on my iPod. If not, I'll watch TV or play Gaia Online. Either way, for supper , we're having ranch-flavored hamburgers. (Apologies to vegans & vegetarians)
Family and friends are all in Vegas and in Los Angeles Zoo, and some were picnicking and camping.
I, on the other hand, studying for the finals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games