Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

For those who like to support the military (whether or not they agree with where the military is sent), consider sending cards or little care packages to them. It's always nice to get a package in the mail, especially when you're far away from home. Support sites include anysoldier.com and booksforsoldiers.com.

Although, sadly, they've had to get paranoid about letting people see address information because they don't want to give away troop locations.

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
Junque
For those who like to support the military (whether or not they agree with where the military is sent), consider sending cards or little care packages to them. It's always nice to get a package in the mail, especially when you're far away from home. Support sites include anysoldier.com and booksforsoldiers.com.

Although, sadly, they've had to get paranoid about letting people see address information because they don't want to give away troop locations.

I support the military My bf is an active Marine at the moment and every day I worry about him and if he is going to be safe I still get to talk to him every day and I just want to Thank him through here if I Can.......
THANK YOU for keeping our country safe .

Devoted Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
My husband is in the USN and works with someone that went AI to overseas and got one of those packages. He said the thought was really nice, it did make a difference.

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

591257puppyeyes
Junque

I support the military My bf is an active Marine at the moment and every day I worry about him and if he is going to be safe I still get to talk to him every day and I just want to Thank him through here if I Can.......
THANK YOU for keeping our country safe .

Tell him thanks from me too.

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

Legit Outlaw
My husband is in the USN and works with someone that went AI to overseas and got one of those packages. He said the thought was really nice, it did make a difference.

That's awesome. What's AI?

Devoted Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Junque
Legit Outlaw

That's awesome. What's AI?

Its when sailors take stations not on a ship or naval base, such as going to Afghanistan I believe. probably more detailed than that.

momijis_girl's Husband

Perfect Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas