Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Seeker

red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
oh man i used to go to those all the time with my dad before he turned into an alcoholic/ drug addict a** hole.
they were so much fun.
good food
nice people
cool plain tricks
it was so freaking awesome

yea, I go with my dad and my friends. Every year, it's one of the best days of my life c:
But, I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you work something out and can still go one day c:

*shrugs* im so over that b*****d ive been trying to fix things with him for 7 years and he wont act right. so ive decided to live my life and not give to shits about him.

when i have children of my own id like to do all the things i wanted to do as a child, like go to disney land or go mini golfing XD

haha i used to go mini golfing all the time with my dad, but then I grew out of it. We go every sunday somewhere together since that's his only day off. And, I actually never went to disney land o.O

Beloved Seeker

Halo Master 05
maggiee-may
Halo Master 05
maggiee-may
Halo Master 05
two things...

1. sounds fun

and

2. of course they are going to be loud silly razz

It WAS fun.o: And, I knew they were going to be loud, but not make my heart stop, shake the ground, cover your ears loud.

well im glad you had fun i wish i could have gone to an air show for Memorial Day crying

but yeah, every air show is extremely loud most of the time. I mean you can find those small stunt planes which arent super loud but most of the planes are 3nodding

The best part of it is that I got like a little feeling if I was in that plane, and I really felt the horror for a slight second. Like being in the situation of a war and that you have to go extremely fast not to die..

yeah, it takes a hell of a lot of skill to fly the planes the way they do. it blows my mind at times biggrin

its incredible haha

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
maggiee-may
Halo Master 05
maggiee-may
Halo Master 05
maggiee-may
Halo Master 05
two things...

1. sounds fun

and

2. of course they are going to be loud silly razz

It WAS fun.o: And, I knew they were going to be loud, but not make my heart stop, shake the ground, cover your ears loud.

well im glad you had fun i wish i could have gone to an air show for Memorial Day crying

but yeah, every air show is extremely loud most of the time. I mean you can find those small stunt planes which arent super loud but most of the planes are 3nodding

The best part of it is that I got like a little feeling if I was in that plane, and I really felt the horror for a slight second. Like being in the situation of a war and that you have to go extremely fast not to die..

yeah, it takes a hell of a lot of skill to fly the planes the way they do. it blows my mind at times biggrin

its incredible haha

i wonder how they are able to train and not crash? eek

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
maggiee-may
red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
oh man i used to go to those all the time with my dad before he turned into an alcoholic/ drug addict a** hole.
they were so much fun.
good food
nice people
cool plain tricks

yea, I go with my dad and my friends. Every year, it's one of the best days of my life c:
But, I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you work something out and can still go one day c:

*shrugs* im so over that b*****d ive been trying to fix things with him for 7 years and he wont act right. so ive decided to live my life and not give to shits about him.

when i have children of my own id like to do all the things i wanted to do as a child, like go to disney land or go mini golfing XD

haha i used to go mini golfing all the time with my dad, but then I grew out of it. We go every sunday somewhere together since that's his only day off. And, I actually never went to disney land o.O

lol ive only gone once and i kicked everyones a** at it too XD
as for diseny land i want to get on the flying carpet ride and sing a whole new world at the top of my lungs like an idiot XD

Beloved Seeker

red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
they were so much fun.
good food
nice people
cool plain tricks

as for diseny land i want to get on the flying carpet ride and sing a whole new world at the top of my lungs like an idiot XD

Oh my god...you gave me my new life goal.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
maggiee-may
red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
maggiee-may
red-tala9
they were so much fun.
good food
nice people
cool plain tricks

Oh my god...you gave me my new life goal.

pft lol glad to help XD lol i also want to go to universal studios to the hogwarts part and get a huge group of fan girls to scream at the same time "WE LOVE YOU HARRY"(or draco) every time he comes up on screen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff