Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Lover

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
PunkPoemProse
Mariska_angel_girl
My mom plants a tulip in her mom's garden, a red one every year in memory of me. 3nodding

Aww, thats sweet heart

Yeah, she even made this account in memory of me.

TitusOthello's Girlfriend

Pure-hearted Punk

26,225 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Mariska_angel_girl
PunkPoemProse
Mariska_angel_girl
My mom plants a tulip in her mom's garden, a red one every year in memory of me. 3nodding

Aww, thats sweet heart

heart

Married Lover

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
PunkPoemProse
Mariska_angel_girl
PunkPoemProse
Mariska_angel_girl

Aww, thats sweet heart

heart

heart Feel free to comment if u want. 3nodding

Lonely Kitten

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bumpy bump bumpers <3

Pure-hearted Punk

26,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Rescar
Bumpy bump bumpers <3

heart

Lonely Kitten

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PunkPoemProse
Rescar
Bumpy bump bumpers <3

heart

-GASSSSSP- ME TOO <333 heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Lonely Genius

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
For those of you who have relatives that were veterans, the government will provide a marker for the gravesite if the funeral home is brought the discharge paper (DD 214) when doing the
funeral. The marker will state the name, rank, branch of the military, and years served. My family did this for both my mother and father when they died. A U.S. flag may also be presented to a surviving family member. My older brother took my father's flag, I have the one from my mother.

I hope my children will do this for me when my days are done, as I am a veteran (Air Force) too.

Pure-hearted Punk

26,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
pixie 39
For those of you who have relatives that were veterans, the government will provide a marker for the gravesite if the funeral home is brought the discharge paper (DD 214) when doing the
funeral. The marker will state the name, rank, branch of the military, and years served. My family did this for both my mother and father when they died. A U.S. flag may also be presented to a surviving family member. My older brother took my father's flag, I have the one from my mother.

I hope my children will do this for me when my days are done, as I am a veteran (Air Force) too.

Thank you for posting that, I remember listening to my mother when we did so for my Grandfather, but I was so in shock that I forgot the specifics. I have a few people that would like to know that, and I thank you for not only the information, but for serving our country also!
We usually visit the graves of all of our late family members including a cousin, my grandparents, great-grandparents, great uncles and aunts and so on. We travel around planting flowers on their grave to let them know that we still care and that we haven't forgotten them.

Pure-hearted Punk

26,225 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
silent_wisdom
We usually visit the graves of all of our late family members including a cousin, my grandparents, great-grandparents, great uncles and aunts and so on. We travel around planting flowers on their grave to let them know that we still care and that we haven't forgotten them.

Thats a really kind thing to do 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces