Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Please take a moment of silence this Memorial Day to remember the fallen.

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
Why would Memorial day not be a BBQ day!?!?! I mean, its a holiday to honor both our active and fallen soldiers! what would you expect us to do? Eat carrots!?!?! wth?

Dangerous Hunter

12,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Halo Master 05
Why would Memorial day not be a BBQ day!?!?! I mean, its a holiday to honor both our active and fallen soldiers! what would you expect us to do? Eat carrots!?!?! wth?

I did not say "a BBQ day", I said "BBQ Day". And, yes, you may eat carrots if you like. cool
[~~Sakura~~]
Please take a moment of silence this Memorial Day to remember the fallen.
ikr hope you have a good memorial day

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
[~~Sakura~~]
Halo Master 05

I did not say "a BBQ day", I said "BBQ Day". And, yes, you may eat carrots if you like. cool

What do you mean? I dont believe that its a day that you shouldnt BBQ cause people who have had loved ones who were military want to BBQ to celebrate their lives and bravery! We BBQ'd today at my aunts house after mass and we talked about times when my grandpa was alive and the traditions he had and the laughs about times in the past.

So, to be honest, what are you trying to say? im not exactly sure, please explain if you wouldnt mind. Thanks smile

Dangerous Hunter

12,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Halo Master 05
[~~Sakura~~]
Halo Master 05

What do you mean? I dont believe that its a day that you shouldnt BBQ cause people who have had loved ones who were military want to BBQ to celebrate their lives and bravery! We BBQ'd today at my aunts house after mass and we talked about times when my grandpa was alive and the traditions he had and the laughs about times in the past.

So, to be honest, what are you trying to say? im not exactly sure, please explain if you wouldnt mind. Thanks smile

Where do you see that I said you shouldn't BBQ? Too may Americans just get together to eat BBQ because they have a 3 day weekend! They are uniformed as to the true meaning of Memorial Day. It is not Veteran's Day; it is Memorial Day, a day to honor the service members that have died in the line of duty. There is nothing wrong with honoring them with a BBQ, just remember the true reason for the holiday.

I'm proud that I am able to enlighten you.

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
[~~Sakura~~]
Halo Master 05
[~~Sakura~~]
Halo Master 05

Where do you see that I said you shouldn't BBQ? Too may Americans just get together to eat BBQ because they have a 3 day weekend! They are uniformed as to the true meaning of Memorial Day. It is not Veteran's Day; it is Memorial Day, a day to honor the service members that have died in the line of duty. There is nothing wrong with honoring them with a BBQ, just remember the true reason for the holiday.

I'm proud that I am able to enlighten you.

oh okay i get what you are saying! that is what i did today, we talked about the good times we had with my grandpa when he was alive. we even cantaloupe (the fruit) cause thats the one fruit he always made sure we had to eat on Memorial Day when he was alive biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff