Welcome to Gaia! ::

Memorial day is a day to remember the soldiers that have fought for and to keep our freedom. I think it is also a day to remember those who have helped out in other ways too. It doesn't just take a soldier to win wars. It takes people to produce weapons, keep our economy going, and it takes people who care for the young to win wars too. Thanks to all the people who do that as well.

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
thank u 2 the soldier...now and forever more we thank u smile

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
my uncel and two of my cousins fought in war (one in veitnam, the other in the navy and the last is in afganastain now) the war's changed them a lot.
cronic depression, nightmares, paranoia the works but they all said it was worth it to represent our country
red-tala9
my uncel and two of my cousins fought in war (one in veitnam, the other in the navy and the last is in afganastain now) the war's changed them a lot.
cronic depression, nightmares, paranoia the works but they all said it was worth it to represent our country

Unfortunately war can do that that too a person.
emotion_brofist

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
... Yeah, what everyone else said with some exceptions.

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you to the solders
This is a day that will live in infamy, I respect all the soldiers and hope to become one myself one day. I plan to become a marine! Thank you to all higher authorities that have done the right thing for this country. You show us well, And thank you dad & mom for serving in the navy, you have fought for a worthy cause!

~ BLUE EAGLE~
ive heard pepole that say thay hate momorial day but i do not
stare
good bye and big balls blaugh
rocken rain
ive heard pepole that say thay hate memorial day but i do not
stare

Why would anyone hate memorial day? Even if they don't want to respect the soldiers you get a day off work to do whatever you want. That is absurd to hate memorial day. Considering that memorial day is not just about the soldiers. Maybe they don't like the sad feelings it gives them to remember someone. That I can understand. It's sad to remember the people that have passed.
x0XookamiX0x
Memorial day is a day to remember the soldiers that have fought for and to keep our freedom. I think it is also a day to remember those who have helped out in other ways too. It doesn't just take a soldier to win wars. It takes people to produce weapons, keep our economy going, and it takes people who care for the young to win wars too. Thanks to all the people who do that as well.

Never thought about that. Thanks for the fresh perspective. Those ppl don't nearly get the respect that they deserve.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
im just glad were able to relize what memorial day is really all about, supporting our lost or helpful troops

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff