5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Halo Master 05
LordOblivion
Halo Master 05
LordOblivion
The 1st and 2nd amendment. That's all I need.

well, thats good, but think about all our other freedoms that we have. this is the best country in the world to live in even though our economy is in the s**t hole. the USA has always pulled through no matter what challenge! so we can recover from the bad economy and we have a proud county. with probably more freedoms than almost anywhere else in this world!

I go by a day to day basis, so it's not that great overall. Just being realistic.

this is true, you pretty much HAVE to go day by day these days. and its true, our country is struggling right now there is no denying that. but i know that we can pull through. and that IS being realistic! 4laugh

Maybe so, but it's an unlikely one. Or at very best, one we might not even witness.
I like the freedom of press and the freedom to use the internet as we please.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The ability to marry the person I choose.

Oh wait. Nope.

Also the ability to not be horribly sick due to lack of money for medical treatment.

OH WAIT.

The US has a lot of things going for it, but there are some things it could get working on that other, more enlightened countries already have too.

Lonely Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Healer 50
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I thank all those who are in and have been in the Military for the freedom they have granted us.

Thank you Dad (Air Force), step-father (Air Force), and my Bro (Navy).

Asylum v2's King

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
DracosRex
I thank all those who are in and have been in the Military for the freedom they have granted us.

Thank you Dad (Air Force), step-father (Air Force), and my Bro (Navy).

I definitely appreciate them serving. i dont know if it will mean anything to them, but tell them Halo Master 05 says "thank you very much for serving our country!"

BTW i truly mean that!

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you to the ones who served us . heart

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
iWorkOutLikeAboss
Thank you to the ones who served us . heart

I agree, thank you military personal!
I'm thankful that we can assemble peacefully and worship God in our own way. The State can't force a particular religion on us.

Thanks, military enlisters, for helping to keep this possible.

Shadowy Rogue

8,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Speaking my opinion, to a great extent. I do know there are limitations as to what, when and where I say things.
The second, is my education/job(career to be).
There are few seldom times in which I notice the freedoms that I have but when I do, I thank God for my country.
rofl rofl Omgg I Forgott To Do Thiss But Havee A Happy Dayy To EveryOnee !! Yayy I Got To Do It!!! smile heart heart eek

Shirtless Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I think the one that I notice the most is getting to go out and do whatever I want at whatever time I want. I've seen a lot of friends who don't have this freedom so it makes me more aware. But the one I don't notice very much would be my freedom of speech.

Asylum v2's King

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
OV8ION
I'm thankful that we can assemble peacefully and worship God in our own way. The State can't force a particular religion on us.

Thanks, military enlisters, for helping to keep this possible.

that is a big one in my eyes. I was born and raised catholic but now feel more like a non-denominational christian. Thanks to our freedom, i can be this way 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff