Undead 0.21523540368681 21.5% [ 3351 ]
Night Elf 0.49547177082664 49.5% [ 7714 ]
Total Votes:[ 15569 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2003.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 418 419 420

Shadowlovesrain45
bump 101

Always the young brilliant ones that bump stickies....
*glomps night elves* can't stand any of the other races (well, maybe humans), but that's probably because i'm a dirty hippie. xp
i have never played it but i would say night elf souunds the coolest... ^^ domokun
I am best with night elves but my fav hero is the crypt lord (undead if u didnt noe)

I will consume the living and the undead- Crypt Lord 3nodding xd domokun
DarkSolo
hey i play as UD on WCIIIFT

there saposed to be an expeert lvl race but there so easy to use (maby cuz i play sc)
Wc's undead is almost like the zerg in starcraft...... whee
[Ryu]
Cylf
Homm_Spectre
You know the really sad thing is I have never considered myself good at this game because frankly I am not. What really irritates me are players that are actually worse than me and try to preach like they are goddamn Madfrog or Showtime or someone that might actually have a valid point.

Ok, Homm, these are known as n00bs, nobs, or noobs in the gaming world, they don't know anything about what to do. Leave them be, curse em off, whatever, you get used to them. Now, dont be mistaking, not every bad character is a noob, in game lingo, a newb or newbie is a new character, and they never say they are good, dont get mad at these guys, help them out! However a noob is a moron, the other word for donkey, or someone who acts good but stinks.

And as for my favorite Warcraft class, it'd have to be rifles in the Frozen Throne, as much as i love my gryphons, its too hard anymore to get up to gryphs * i rushed gryphs before in chaos, try that...* since town halls type actually seem to have a longer builder time in frozen throne.

Either way, im Human all the way!

Oh, and one more thing, on the internet, a lot of the game is trying to guess what ur oppents are gonna go so the game is based on luck a lot except in 4v4 games, where luck is just a bit helpful.

I agree on that, I am a newb... Sometimes I can act like a noob... Only when I am dead, or not realizing what I am doing.. So you really shouldn't marginalize people by what they type, or their opinions...
Thats only half tru luck isnt the whole game.... It depends on what u do how u do it and the effects of what u did....

Ex. Build defense, have enough gold and lumber and food, efect keep enemys out unless break defense so i guess it is kinda half luk cause ur hoping that the enemy wont have a stronger offense but u need to have a backup plan ex zepplins sappers but ya like i said it is only half luk......... xp
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
[Ryu]
Cylf
Homm_Spectre
You know the really sad thing is I have never considered myself good at this game because frankly I am not. What really irritates me are players that are actually worse than me and try to preach like they are goddamn Madfrog or Showtime or someone that might actually have a valid point.

Ok, Homm, these are known as n00bs, nobs, or noobs in the gaming world, they don't know anything about what to do. Leave them be, curse em off, whatever, you get used to them. Now, dont be mistaking, not every bad character is a noob, in game lingo, a newb or newbie is a new character, and they never say they are good, dont get mad at these guys, help them out! However a noob is a moron, the other word for donkey, or someone who acts good but stinks.

And as for my favorite Warcraft class, it'd have to be rifles in the Frozen Throne, as much as i love my gryphons, its too hard anymore to get up to gryphs * i rushed gryphs before in chaos, try that...* since town halls type actually seem to have a longer builder time in frozen throne.

Either way, im Human all the way!

Oh, and one more thing, on the internet, a lot of the game is trying to guess what ur oppents are gonna go so the game is based on luck a lot except in 4v4 games, where luck is just a bit helpful.

I agree on that, I am a newb... Sometimes I can act like a noob... Only when I am dead, or not realizing what I am doing.. So you really shouldn't marginalize people by what they type, or their opinions...
Thats only half tru luck isnt the whole game.... It depends on what u do how u do it and the effects of what u did....

Ex. Build defense, have enough gold and lumber and food, efect keep enemys out unless break defense so i guess it is kinda half luk cause ur hoping that the enemy wont have a stronger offense but u need to have a backup plan ex zepplins sappers but ya like i said it is only half luk......... xp

That really really hurt my head to read... Warcraft 3 does have a luck element involved but you could not be more wrong in trying to figure out which parts are luck. You think that creating the right units is luck rather than skill? One word... Scouting. The few things in Warcraft 3 that are based on luck are player matchups and damage. Player matchups are nothing more than the randomness of Battle.net's system against whoever is playing at the time. This is really not luck based either because the best player still wins but it does give some bad players easy wins against players who are even worse than they are. The only true luck is item dropping and damage and both are averaged out over time.
Homm_Spectre
dunnlop
Homm_Spectre
dunnlop wrote:
my favorite race is human because of multiple reasons:

1) i personally love their armor and unit designs
2) paladins are among my favorite heroes
3) riflemen are, in my opinion, some of the best ranged units avalable at that stage
4) humans, being a jack-of-all-trades kind of race, can compete with anything (for example, humans can compete with any other race's strength)
5) i am a human

there u have it. the truth of dunnlop.

Thank you for stating your opinion instead of trying to pretend that Human is the best. I appreciate an actual opinion rather than the constant crap almost everyone else has been posting. Even if you have a few spelling errors at least you did not attempt to preach about something you know nothing about.

Homm_Spectre
Actually like dunnlop's "points" those are pointless since they are just poorly regurgitated sentences from the manual. That is like saying "the demon hunter is good because he can burn mana and evade stuff. omg and with meta he comes super godsend gosu powerful!!!!"

If you want to make a point post a strategy or a build order.

u know homm_spectre or however u spell ur name, what points CAN you give that arent from the manual? If you say that you like NE for dadada, it must be because of one of their traits from the game, and therefore probably from the manual.

you just seem like some1 who feels the need to jump at every1's lil imperfections that they could care less about. in fact i dont see u giving much help in this thread either, u just jump at every other post and whine or say that the poster is wrong in this/that way.

just shut up, or contribute some useful opinions ok? heart

Of course you cannot see any help I give because all you do is try to flame me with your pathetic insults and feeble mind. I am sorry you are too stupid to string sentences together but that is really not my fault. I do contribute useful tactics to those who ask for them. I have posted several times that if anyone wants a strategy reviewed I would do so for them providing counters as well as execution times for certain things like expanding harassing and creeping.

Though since most of this board is comprised of morons like you I cannot really help any of you. Not a single one of you has posted a strategy here for review at best some people have posted their ideal armies. Even these people have been way off base since half the time their army compositions made no sense at all or exceeded the possible food maximums for a standard ladder game.

Lastly not that I have to prove myself to someone like you but I will give comments that are not in the manual for every race. The humans ability to fast expand has been something I have long envied as a mainly Night Elf player. True we have our Aow/Tree plant but we still need at least a hero and a few huntresses to take out a gold mine. A human player can be building an expansion within minutes of the game with just an Archmage, two footies, and a handful of militia. I have always favored Orc harassers since they have among the two best in the game a BladeMaster with windwalk or a Farseer with wolves and lightning. Ever since I saw Hazeem fast tech to tier2 just to harass someone with two heroes by nightfall I have loved playing Orc just for their hero harassing abilities. Undead are plain and simple I love them for their built in nuke. Back in Roc where undead had an 850 damage nuke they were something to be reckoned with. When Tft came around and they gained the 800 hit point walking mana fountains I was in heaven. I made an account dedicated to abusing the hell of out the undead nuke sometimes making just two statues and three heroes the entire game for my army. Last but certainly not least my favorite Night Elves have the Warden and the Demon Hunter not just my two favorite heroes but also excellent harassers. In fact to some extent all the Night Elf heroes are great harassers. Though the reason I favor the Elves is simply for their natural agility and the fact that the Warden is the most fun hero to play. Warden against the world replays are something to be treasured.

That load of information and opinion is something you will never find in the manual. Do not criticize when you do not even bother to look through to see if I offered help. Even better do not criticize someone if you are just going to act like a dumbass and not bother to read anything they post it just wastes time.

um u kno, its really funny how u keep insulting me, and u just claimed that i insulted u a lot, but yet u insulted me first. wutever ur not worht my time...and also, its strange how a lil joke provoked u to so many posts just to claim that i am a moron. and fast expand IS covered in teh book: the manual mentions using multiple peasants to create buildings fast, so the two are still related. damn if the internet was rid of morons like YOU maybe it would be a better place to surf.

i still cant believe one little post, a tiny little remark i intended to go by as nothing, made u start a lil flame war between us. im sure others dont like it, and i dont as well. i tried to be humorous and kno1 cared, so what? u come at me like i insulted ur family pride or something and bag on me at every post, and then some. and just because some people, like me, dont use proper grammar/spelling on forums, does not make them a moron. i dont proofread my posts, and to be honest, im not a good typer. i pity anyone and everyone who knows you outside of gaia, u sure are a pain in the a**.

i must add tho, u still did not acknowledge my "useful" post that even you said was worthwhile. and yet u claim i do nothing but flame. seems u cannot even face your own actions. im regretting that i told u to keep your gold.

sorry everyone for taking up so much space, ur friend homm_spectre has really pissed me off.

domokun HUMANS R0XX0RZ YOUR B0XX0RZ BEBE domokun heart
i like it but my brother deleted it off the computer.
dunnlop
Homm_Spectre
dunnlop
Homm_Spectre
dunnlop wrote:
my favorite race is human because of multiple reasons:

1) i personally love their armor and unit designs
2) paladins are among my favorite heroes
3) riflemen are, in my opinion, some of the best ranged units avalable at that stage
4) humans, being a jack-of-all-trades kind of race, can compete with anything (for example, humans can compete with any other race's strength)
5) i am a human

there u have it. the truth of dunnlop.

Thank you for stating your opinion instead of trying to pretend that Human is the best. I appreciate an actual opinion rather than the constant crap almost everyone else has been posting. Even if you have a few spelling errors at least you did not attempt to preach about something you know nothing about.

Homm_Spectre
Actually like dunnlop's "points" those are pointless since they are just poorly regurgitated sentences from the manual. That is like saying "the demon hunter is good because he can burn mana and evade stuff. omg and with meta he comes super godsend gosu powerful!!!!"

If you want to make a point post a strategy or a build order.

u know homm_spectre or however u spell ur name, what points CAN you give that arent from the manual? If you say that you like NE for dadada, it must be because of one of their traits from the game, and therefore probably from the manual.

you just seem like some1 who feels the need to jump at every1's lil imperfections that they could care less about. in fact i dont see u giving much help in this thread either, u just jump at every other post and whine or say that the poster is wrong in this/that way.

just shut up, or contribute some useful opinions ok? heart

Of course you cannot see any help I give because all you do is try to flame me with your pathetic insults and feeble mind. I am sorry you are too stupid to string sentences together but that is really not my fault. I do contribute useful tactics to those who ask for them. I have posted several times that if anyone wants a strategy reviewed I would do so for them providing counters as well as execution times for certain things like expanding harassing and creeping.

Though since most of this board is comprised of morons like you I cannot really help any of you. Not a single one of you has posted a strategy here for review at best some people have posted their ideal armies. Even these people have been way off base since half the time their army compositions made no sense at all or exceeded the possible food maximums for a standard ladder game.

Lastly not that I have to prove myself to someone like you but I will give comments that are not in the manual for every race. The humans ability to fast expand has been something I have long envied as a mainly Night Elf player. True we have our Aow/Tree plant but we still need at least a hero and a few huntresses to take out a gold mine. A human player can be building an expansion within minutes of the game with just an Archmage, two footies, and a handful of militia. I have always favored Orc harassers since they have among the two best in the game a BladeMaster with windwalk or a Farseer with wolves and lightning. Ever since I saw Hazeem fast tech to tier2 just to harass someone with two heroes by nightfall I have loved playing Orc just for their hero harassing abilities. Undead are plain and simple I love them for their built in nuke. Back in Roc where undead had an 850 damage nuke they were something to be reckoned with. When Tft came around and they gained the 800 hit point walking mana fountains I was in heaven. I made an account dedicated to abusing the hell of out the undead nuke sometimes making just two statues and three heroes the entire game for my army. Last but certainly not least my favorite Night Elves have the Warden and the Demon Hunter not just my two favorite heroes but also excellent harassers. In fact to some extent all the Night Elf heroes are great harassers. Though the reason I favor the Elves is simply for their natural agility and the fact that the Warden is the most fun hero to play. Warden against the world replays are something to be treasured.

That load of information and opinion is something you will never find in the manual. Do not criticize when you do not even bother to look through to see if I offered help. Even better do not criticize someone if you are just going to act like a dumbass and not bother to read anything they post it just wastes time.

um u kno, its really funny how u keep insulting me, and u just claimed that i insulted u a lot, but yet u insulted me first. wutever ur not worht my time...and also, its strange how a lil joke provoked u to so many posts just to claim that i am a moron. and fast expand IS covered in teh book: the manual mentions using multiple peasants to create buildings fast, so the two are still related. damn if the internet was rid of morons like YOU maybe it would be a better place to surf.

i still cant believe one little post, a tiny little remark i intended to go by as nothing, made u start a lil flame war between us. im sure others dont like it, and i dont as well. i tried to be humorous and kno1 cared, so what? u come at me like i insulted ur family pride or something and bag on me at every post, and then some. and just because some people, like me, dont use proper grammar/spelling on forums, does not make them a moron. i dont proofread my posts, and to be honest, im not a good typer. i pity anyone and everyone who knows you outside of gaia, u sure are a pain in the a**.

i must add tho, u still did not acknowledge my "useful" post that even you said was worthwhile. and yet u claim i do nothing but flame. seems u cannot even face your own actions. im regretting that i told u to keep your gold.

sorry everyone for taking up so much space, ur friend homm_spectre has really pissed me off.

domokun HUMANS R0XX0RZ YOUR B0XX0RZ BEBE domokun heart

Thanks for proving me right on not one but two counts. ^ ^ I hope all the people I argue with make it as easy as you do to win. You have to go on insulting my life just to make yourself feel better but this is not a topic about my life or how much you may hate me for making you look stupid. Stick to Warcraft 3 please.

I said I was grateful you stated an opinion not fact. It specifically says that it is an opinion post and not a post about strategy so I was not going to call you out and say you were wrong because it is your opinion. The mention of speed building is mentioned in the manual just as repairing is in the manual. That does not mean that gang repairing and surrounding a tower is covered in the manual because it isn't. That would be a simple trick to prevent your tower from failing because you would be repairing it and blocking it off from melee attack at the same time. Just because the manual says you can mine gold and speed build has little to do with timing of a fast expand or even the fact that decent players will fast expand with militia and few footies while bad players would wait for several footies and bring over the peasants slowly. Obviously you do not know how to properly do it or you would not have compared it to the manual because the theory behind fast expanding with human militia has nothing to do with speed building a town hall. What it does deal with is being able to creep an orange creep spot a few minutes into the game with the aid of your worker units. It is a bonus that you can sometimes clear a goldmine this way and begin out resourcing your opponent.

Hundreds of people here have typos or bad posts with horrid grammar and I did not correct most of them. The fact that you try to insult me over a sad little message board is why I called you a moron. Go ahead sling all the mud you like over the internet if it makes you feel like a tough guy but as a matter of fact a few people on here actually do know me in real life and they are not sorry about it. You can hide behind a monitor and hurl all the insults you like but I advise you to watch what you say to people you meet offline. I am not being spiteful in the least but if you talk this much crap to someone that corrects you over the net you might slip up on the street and get the s**t beat out of you. Take care and if I am really not worth your time than do not let my posts get to you. I only come on here for fun and because my girlfriend likes the pretty items. If you are going to get emotional over something I post that is just sad. I do not know you and I doubt I ever will and you are getting pissed off because I corrected you about a game you do not even play much? Seriously who the ******** cares no one here is going to make a living off War3 we all play for fun. I come on here to give people strategy advice and to put down the people who give shitty advice. If you feel the need to get heated over what I post go ahead and flame me. I certainly do not want someone being hurt or pissed over something I post for fun and aid.
Well since I am bored and need a way to earn a little Gaia Gold I am going to start a running tally.

Anyone who wants to participate feel free to do so as long as you leave the basic information I ask for. This is just for my own personal reference as well as anyway else who might see to use this list to their advantage.

Battle.net Acount name and Gateway.
Solo RT FFA levels (optional since we can just look at your account name if we really cared).
AT levels are optional since most people do not care about stat whores.
Preferred opening and midgame strategy (if this is based on race vs race and/or any other factors feel free to include as many scenarios as you feel like typing).
Hardest race matchup versus your main race and why.
Expanding how many times and most importantly when do you do it?

That is all for now if anyone else has any comments about that feel free to post them. I really do not expect many people to answer this tally but if you wish to regardless of level or skill go ahead and post your basic information. If you do not know what an opening strategy is or do not have a midgame strategy feel free to post your race and playstyle and I will give you the basic one for whichever race you happen to play.
undead is the best
Any1 know when World of Warcraft is coming out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff