Which is your fave WC3 Race

Human 0.14451795234119 14.5% [ 2250 ]
Orc 0.14477487314535 14.5% [ 2254 ]
Undead 0.21523540368681 21.5% [ 3351 ]
Night Elf 0.49547177082664 49.5% [ 7714 ]
Total Votes:[ 15569 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2003.
No longer accepting new votes.

Oh wait, how come Naga and Blood Elf (mix) was left out! Frozen Throne expansion, but still! Nagas are awesome. >=D
Anyone here play starcraft, or used to? I need a keycode. If someone would give me their's that'd be awesome. PM me if you have one. Thanks heart
Orcs are my favourite. Even though they havent got a proper campaign on the Frozen Throne, they're still the best. Who cares about ranged attacks- BRUTE FORCE RULES!!!
I liked the Orcs even though they sort of got left behind in the frozen throne expansion with out having a true campagine. What they did get was cool, but wating for the second and third levels to be finished so it could be downloaded was a pain.
hey all my favorite have to be the undead they are so cool there fighting guys arn't the stongest but they have the most i can build 5 building with one guy easy also there ziggaths ( i think that is how you spell it) can shoot also
Spidermandew2003
hey all my favorite have to be the undead they are so cool there fighting guys arn't the stongest but they have the most i can build 5 building with one guy easy also there ziggaths ( i think that is how you spell it) can shoot also

hehhehehhehehe ziggath... HAHHAHHHAHAHAHA,, im not making fun of you, i just think thats a funny word.. oh mercy
night elfs are the best they could kill them all
The Night Elvs are the best but I'm a cheater on most of the games because I'm not the best gamer but I'm viodegame fan. redface ninja
Spidermandew2003

Its "Ziggarat"
I dont know if there are any other letters but thats basically how you pronouce it.
Warcraft 3 is a great game and all but it is still lacking in many area's of story. I think they should of went more in depth with each race they offered and also should have gave it a more gothic appeal in which would of stood out a bit more. Its a great game but the cartoon graphics sort of throw you off from what it is ment to be. Seems much too happy in my case and could have done without much of what was offered. eek
Did anyone hear the naga would be in warcraft 4 as regular races
Gustauve
Spidermandew2003

Its "Ziggarat"
I dont know if there are any other letters but thats basically how you pronouce it.

Actually, it's "Ziggurat" buut you were close. When upgraded to Spirit towers the yare nice 3nodding Nerubian towers are the 'spiff' sometimes... Abominations are very good 3nodding
Homm_Spectre
willy#1
Homm_Spectre
dunnlop
every1 only lieks night elves cuzz the cool look and sexy archers...

use ur head ppl, im gonan start debating teh way u guys are

humans have tanks, which are da best deyz RULEZ SOZZORZ!!!!

You are far too stupid to be making fun of the way other people argue. Before you criticize why don't you learn the basics of spelling first. Then maybe you can actually make a post above a third grade reading level.

You have not even made a single statement that shows any intelligence much less anything that pertains to game knowledge. I cannot even begin to understand how you can make fun of people who are clearly just as stupid as you are...

Why don't you use your ******** head before posting crap about others? Go ahead try and make an arguement that has something to do with this game.

harsh, but true... i like the night elves because thats what i'm good at and i'm sure thats what every one else will say, they like something because they're good at it, except, i guess, some oddballs out there

The Night Elves are actually my favorites as well because of the style of their heroes. I always prefer agility and dexterity to brute strength or super magics. It is because of this favoritism that I play mostly Night Elves and a good chunk of Humans. Because of my obvious preference to Night Elves I have had the most playtime with them and therefore they are my best race. I would think most players would pick the race that appeals most to them and just learn to play that race in their own style which is really one of the unique aspects of this game.

lol i was writing like that becuz i was making fun of some others that were just saying a race was good becuz of non essential stuff...besides i already made sum "intellignet" quotes but thought that those didnt seem to come across, so i dumbed down my language a lil...and behold! i got the attention i wanted. good day biggrin

and yes i wrote "becuz" instead of "because" and i didnt use perfect vocab...o well, im lazy razz
dunnlop
every1 only lieks night elves cuzz the cool look and sexy archers...

use ur head ppl, im gonan start debating teh way u guys are

humans have tanks, which are da best deyz RULEZ SOZZORZ!!!!

Sexy archers are a great reason to like elves. They're the prettiest to look at ^_^, and scantily clad often
meeee'ow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces