Undead 0.21523540368681 21.5% [ 3351 ]
Night Elf 0.49547177082664 49.5% [ 7714 ]
Total Votes:[ 15569 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2003.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 418 419 420 > >> >>> »|

hey er... why'd my post show up as guest??? weird o_o; *sweatdrop*
Undead are the best! the ghouls get no love
i wonder why humans arnet rated the highest in the poll, those damn cheesy caster bastards!
ghouls forever!
Goodness, I hate Arthas SO BAD!!!

I like the night elves, but they seem like weiners to me. a bit weak. Except my favorite unit in the whole game is the dryads.

The race I like using the most is the humans.
undead....they look cool....but then i guess night elfs
Orc's war drums are so cool. He's playing the drums!
Warcraft 3 is awesome...altough i think that there needs to be more good RTS's because i used to be all into them and then they stopped makeing good ones. Any Suggestions on other good RTS's?
Yeah, orcs are push overs..well, in Lord of the Rings any ways...25 orcs grunts in WC3 would kick the crap out of two hu-mons, four halfings, two elfies and a dwarf...in game play I have alot easyer time playing as orcs/hu-mon..guess that would be the newbie races for players just starting to play the game. But..the night elfies/undead are way cooler looking and they take some skill to play..so I like all of them...well, not the hu-mons xp ...*burp* ninja
Prince Arthas is one of my favourite fantasy character of all time! He represents everything that I just LOVE in tales! The corruption of the heart, a hunger for power, and yet only driven so out of a noble thought... ^^
Oh my...I haven't played WC3 since November. I used to always use Humans and my friends would pheer my towers, but now I use Undead and they still pheer my towers. Hahahah I probably suck now.
I wish my computer had enough space for me to install WC3. -_-
Human. The most well-balanced and versatile race of the four. Exceptionally powerful when used by skilled players (me? biggrin ).
Shin
Warcraft 3 is awesome...altough i think that there needs to be more good RTS's because i used to be all into them and then they stopped makeing good ones. Any Suggestions on other good RTS's?

off topic for a bit/
I played a bit of battle Realms, it was really good in the way that it's a bit more original compared to other RTS.
Didn't play for long so I don't know if it's too easy or not. But for what I played, I was ADDICTED!
All I've played the game as is Orc so I'd have to go with that.
The night elves are cool

twisted
POWER TO THE SCOURGE!
i bet human are gonna own everyone in the expansion though....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff