Undead 0.21523540368681 21.5% [ 3351 ]
Night Elf 0.49547177082664 49.5% [ 7714 ]
Total Votes:[ 15569 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2003.
No longer accepting new votes.

the Dreani and Naga are cool too
^Naga were very fun in the campaign. =)

-Mekki
The Dranei are one of the funnest races to use... But the Naga can swim; also cool...
Ner'Zhul Rules!!! the Scourge is at the top of the food chain. only Gul'dan or Teron Gorfiend can take him down.
Gul'dan got himself killed by his stupidity

I'm wondering what happened to Bilrogg Deadeye of the Bleeding Hollow Clan, said he was put in the internment camps, but not much after that, was he rescued with the rest and they just don't mention him? Or did he die and his clan integrated with Thrall's frostwolves or Grom's Clan. And who run's Grom's clan anyway, they can't all just be one in the same now, orcs don't do that.
this game is very challenging and very rarely do i win
but i loved this kind of game type of building up you own army i think age of empire is cool too
but i don't see why the poll no one like the orc but i think the ORC team is the best they are so adoreable "okie dokie""yes master"
it is a very additive game
archers good biggrin `
StarLander

I'm wondering what happened to Bilrogg Deadeye of the Bleeding Hollow Clan, said he was put in the internment camps, but not much after that, was he rescued with the rest and they just don't mention him? Or did he die and his clan integrated with Thrall's frostwolves or Grom's Clan. And who run's Grom's clan anyway, they can't all just be one in the same now, orcs don't do that.

^you any good in TFT? i saw your sig and you have quite a bit of wins. peep my account if you're up for a game.

my ROC account: http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/WAR3-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=PotM

my TFT account: http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=PhaZeyPoO

-Mekki
Orc rules!!! domokun domokun domokun
StarLander

I assume Kilrogg got himself killed near the end of the second war; just like Teron Gorefiend & Deathwing...
All the orc clans are now just collectively known as the horde; spare the fel orcs... But then, they're not really orcs... xp
orc kick a** and you all know it. they breed like rabbits and since nobody is medding with them as of late. dow chicka wow wow. baby orks. plus all they have been doing lately is building up their forces. plus they live nesar the pandarians so if they join forces with the ninja/ samurai bears they can't lose. EVER!, zip is EVER!
I'm personally a fan of the Night Elves. They can rush early on if necessary, Demon Hunter is one of the single best creeping heroes, and later on with Chimaeras they become godlike.
Arek
I'm personally a fan of the Night Elves. They can rush early on if necessary, Demon Hunter is one of the single best creeping heroes, and later on with Chimaeras they become godlike.

He obviously knows what he talks about, as do I, I completely agree with Arek.
Archers are not the best thing to rush with...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff