Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

Fighting to find the cure! 1 100.0% [ 362 ]
Total Votes:[ 362 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Invisible Gekko

I'm so flattered redface ... Lovely kitten by the way!
Tehe. It was meant to be flattering. It's rather awesome. :3

Thank you. ^.^; The picture is rather bad, but it is the only one I could find of her on short notice. . .She's in my siggy as a memorial to her . . . she got killed last night.

Invisible Gekko

Oh my God ... I'm so so so sorry. I couldn't imagine losing my pet. You must be feeling so much right now, I am truly so sorry ...
x3 Don't worry about it. I think it's nice that other people think she was cute. It's comforting. You didn't do anything wrong.
((I wish I could have a cat, but that would mean I would have to shave it bald... or find a bald cat.... like that one cat from the austin powers movie.))
That's right. . .you're allergic to cats, aren't you? *Went and had some pizza* I would have come back with it, but my mom stopped me in my kitchen (she was down doing laundry. . .eep. . .x.X) and begged for a slice and the change to eat it with me to escape our neighbor who was envading her own house. >.>
Good cause for a good event. heart

Invisible Gekko

Thanks DJ <3!
hehehe jumped at the chance to show support, havent talked to you in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Invisible Gekko

Yeah I've been on so many trips it's been a real pain in the a**!
hehehe enjoy the world, its a beautiful place, as for me im in college now so ... free time doesnt exist in my vocab. im supposed to be doing some essays right now but decided to see whats going on , on gaia.

Invisible Gekko

I'll be hitting college real soon ... Been pretty lazy for awhile.
((*yawns*))
lol lazy lazy girl ....

Invisible Gekko

You know it man!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items