Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Five minutes!
((Wooot..))
Congrats to whomever gets it.

Yay for new people! we should make new access cards =P

Invisible Gekko

Yes well ... Like I said I lost all files so I'm either having to make new ones or salvage them.

Winner is _Shouko_, and sorry I went AFK Scrubs came on XD!
could make new ones 3nodding Designing is always a fun thing. I'm sure i could recreate it in photoshop if you really didn't want to do it.

Invisible Gekko

Alinedra, I've been scrapping together every single thing I could, outsourcing files I need for work, artwork commissions, and Gaia things I need re-sent to me. Don't get me wrong, I want to, but I've only been home for less than a month and trying to recover everything to settle everyone's immediate needs. It was a huge stretch for me to even do this event, but in the end there's only so much I can do.

I will re-make the cards, I stated that before I believe in either this thread or the original one, not even a week ago, I believe again. So please just bear with me.
What wonderful work
Hey, Uennie, I know what I'm getting you for Christmas. And you're going to love me way more than you already do. XD. It'll be from Dad and I. But I picked it out. Cause I'm pro like that. I'm excited to give it to you. heart

Woot! dramallama

EDIT: And I love your avi. It ish pretty. :3

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items