Total Votes:[ 362 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 > >>

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Good luck! an hope i can help

Invisible Gekko

Whew! That was a fulfilling night of rest! But why did I dream of aliens terrorizing my home @_@ ... Then there was a Scooby Doo chase scene and I forget the rest ...

Invisible Gekko

Still ... sleepy @_@ ...

Invisible Gekko

You crazy people and your daylight savings ... and your making Scrubs come on so late @_@ ...

mare's Pardner

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
WOW. 0_o

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

...now i want to make my teens and adults gorgeously amazing too.

AGHH.

...this is a really great cause, Uennie. My grandma had breast cancer, and she lost one of her breasts, but she has been in remission for twenty or so years. YAY grandma!!!!

Invisible Gekko

Natsube I'm looking to put up local inspiration stories, would you mind writing out your experience with your grandmother so I can use it (if you don't mind)?
Thread looks great Uennie, sorry I was busy yesterday and didn't get around to make the preview graphics for you. gonk

Invisible Gekko

It was too much for me to ask, you've got so much work to do already! Thank you so much Azul, you really helped me put this together.
No problem Uennie, happy to help ^_^ (my boyfriend's been sick all weeked so I was taking care of him which is why I wasn't around yesterday)

As for the personal experience story, I don't know if I would be able to write it up properly.. but I could maybe give it a try.

Invisible Gekko

It really doesn't have to be much, I'm still finding it hard to write mine. I want people on Gaia who've been the patient or the family to know they're not alone, and I want people who haven't been exposed to it to know what it's like. I'm almost done with mine but I keep tearing up haha ...
Uennie
It really doesn't have to be much, I'm still finding it hard to write mine. I want people on Gaia who've been the patient or the family to know they're not alone, and I want people who haven't been exposed to it to know what it's like. I'm almost done with mine but I keep tearing up haha ...

heh, yea.. I'd probably do the same, I'm just afraid it would end up being kinda cheesy, so I would probably keep it short. I'm not much of a writer.

Invisible Gekko

Maybe not, but you're one heck of an artist!
Uennie
Maybe not, but you're one heck of an artist!
xp Thanks.

Should I write it in third person? or does it matter?

Invisible Gekko

I'm not sure it really matters, I'm writing it from my point of view. I wish I'd stop whimpering long enough to finish, blah I'm so weeeeepy.
Uennie
I'm not sure it really matters, I'm writing it from my point of view. I wish I'd stop whimpering long enough to finish, blah I'm so weeeeepy.
Ok, that's how I'll write it too then ^_^

I put up a note about this on my profile, hopefully that will give this thread a bit more attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff