Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

Fighting to find the cure! 1 100.0% [ 362 ]
Total Votes:[ 362 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Thats fine I'm spacing off on WoW. 3nodding
I have a que for WoW -_- . friggin 85 people trying to get onto my low pop server. so rediculous

Invisible Gekko

Haha, I'm usually on RO.
RO was okay.... but just seemed pointless to me. Atleast WoW has quests and things...

Invisible Gekko

Hahaha, oh I've been playing RO since it began. It practically made every other MMORPG out there. And actually there are half a million quests and events and whatnot, it's pretty neat.
I havn't played RO before, but WoW has pulled my attention for now. 3nodding

Invisible Gekko

Yeah it's pretty cool.
Double strafe > all
Umum. Freestuff > Nonfreestuff rofl [/cheapo]

Sokyo I'm totally typing up something I swear XDD;;
*nibbles on Soda*

Invisible Gekko

Luc_iole
Double strafe > all

Bwahahah. Totally. I'm giving people free leeches on my Huntress in Gao's (Loki). I have an aco I solo'd to job 50 on Sakray @_@ ...
Dood Kyo I really can't think of anything.. I've got like... 5 sentences and it's all ramble XDD; I really just wanna make the rest informal stuff XDD

Not that my stuff is usually formal XD
Kyocho
It had been a few slow months around the facility, but things seemed to be picking up at great speeds. It has been a while since Kyo had met up and talked to the other employees. Them with there promotions, the young elf was still slaving away... well more like just working away in the green house. Repotting plants and planting new ones. Even taking care of the watering of the current plants.
It was hard work, but it seemed to pass the day fairly quickly and it was enjoyable.... most days.

The buzz of news soared through out the building that a new wing was going to be opening. Something about the breeding of Vale.
"I think it was called.. "Esperanza Wing"" The elf tapped at his lower chin with a dirt covered finger. Leaving spots across his face. Shrugging his shoulders he let the thought go and nag at the back of his skull. It wasn't until around lunch time he decided to head off and see things for himself.

As he wandered down the many hallways. Kyo hopped another one of the employees would show there face. It was sad being alone all the time in that big huge… heat radiating building. Well he wasn’t really that alone if you count the plants.

Sodashi, upon sudden impulse, had brought her fiddle to work today having nothing better to do, her potseedling still potseedingly after a week. Word had it that some new section of the building was opening… though how word spread in such a lonely place was beyond her. Grand opening was probably a few days ago and the event had flown right past her unawares. Some reproduction research wing called Esperanza. Sodashi mused as she fiddled her way toward the wing, her upbeat music proclaiming her presence as it echoing down the halls.

(( I'MSORRYISUCKATLIFE TAT I'll let you take over and be all awesome and get them met up yaya. ))
When did kyo become an elf? o.O i thought we were all human....
((Kyo has always been. 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces