Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah! I got an error when I tried to open the link. Anyway.. My name's Farren and I'm FROM Portland, OR.. but now I live in the Sacramento area. AND IT SUCKS!! BLAH!! I want to go back to Portland.
ya man thats pretty cool
Great Idea I posted biggrin even though im new xp xp
Heh heh heh, I signed. But forgot to put my E-mail on it because I was putting my attention on GBA gaming.
blaugh Thank you everyone! **bows**

Yay ~ the map just grows bigger and bigger!

Oh, and sorry for those if you weren't able to post. I don't know why, but some others weren't able to post either. =(
This idea is so cute! ^_^ Good idea. 3nodding
It seems like I am the only from Slovenia.Cool.
Beautimus.

I signed it. ^.^
yay!! i put my lil dot where Bermuda is about >>;;; yep i'm out in the Atlantic somewhere...too bad there aren't any other Bermudians though ;.;
ChidoriRika
yay!! i put my lil dot where Bermuda is about >>;;; yep i'm out in the Atlantic somewhere...too bad there aren't any other Bermudians though ;.;

You're so inconsiderate. Taking up all of Bermuda? That map doesn't have much space on it, and it only zooms so far. You jerk.
sweatdrop *nervously laughs off a bad joke*
Maybe it only works for certain web browser types? I'll try at home where I have a more updated browser than work.
Wilhem
ChidoriRika

You're so inconsiderate. Taking up all of Bermuda? That map doesn't have much space on it, and it only zooms so far. You jerk.
sweatdrop *nervously laughs off a bad joke*

lol-o-;;;yeah Bermuda is sorta tiny on a map crying its not fear crying
love this idea ^^ heart
and seems like Im the only one in Sweden for now whee
Yay, I signed too. I love those guestmaps.
Wow.. just 3 people from scandinavia.. ;__;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games