Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought this might be a lil' fun for everyone! blaugh It's like a guestbook, except you sign on a map; that way, we can all see where you are and what you have to say. xd Enjoy!

(sorry for the double link) Click the link below.

Gaia Online GuestMap

EDIT: PLEASE READ!!

*My apologies everyone. cry Due to its popularity, the GuestMap reached its 50 post limit quite rapidly and i received an email from Bravenet saying that they'd delete the oldest entries in order to post the new entries. Well, i upgraded the version so that the GuestMap can grow evermore!! blaugh I am sorry for those who were the first ones to post on it... so i'd be happy if you'd kindly repost your location/message. =) Thank you & enjoy. ^.^

**FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO POST... i'll send and email to Bravenet to see what's up. But as of now, can i ask you to PM me what browser & version (IE, Netscape...) you are running on. Perhaps there is a problem on the browser you use? **shrug** Well, this way, i can see if there is any connection. Thank you.

NOTICE :: PLEASE READ!!

***ONE FINAL THANK YOU to all of you who participated in this Gaia Online GuestMap signing! blaugh I am sorry to say that the GuestMap has reached its maximum capacity. So now, the Gaia Online GuestMap will be available for your view pleasure only.

A million more thanks. **bows**

((here is the final map with all 998 entries in one screen)) xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Elder

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Thanks for posting this ^w^ It's a fun idea.
WOW! That's really cool!
This is kind of neat. smile

Clever idea.
wow, neato idea! ^O^ *sign*

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
very awsome ..first to post in hawaii........^_^
hmmm... It's not letting me post...
That was a great idea! biggrin Yay!! I was the first Canadian to sign!
Okay, HOW THE HELL do you post on this thing? It doesn't do anything when I click the Post button!
Sigh....it wouldn't let me post!
Great idea! This should be the official Gaia worldmap xp
Hahaha, this is cute.
eek it wouldn't let you post?! **scratches head** sorry, i don't really know what to do about that. sweatdrop
this is great! blaugh ..such interesting idea! everyone should go sign it..hee..can't wait to see it when most of the ppl haev signed it..hee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff