Welcome to Gaia! ::

A rat falls from one of the damaged airducts that run through the Yakuza building, landing on Thompson's back. As he falls, the rat enlongates and it's fur becomes slick. When it finally lands, it has become a large coral snake and emmediately wraps around the monster's neck, sinking it's fangs into his throught.

((geeze!!! I had to do SOMETHING. I don't assume I've done anything but upset it more, but at least it's distracted))
Vagabond
Mark Maxwell
hmmm should i help?....... nah.. they can handl- whoa that guy was huge.. huh? *he looks down, away from his binoculars looking at the HQ, to his right leg and sees a little boy tugging at his pants* What is it kid?
*the kid looks up at him with these bright eyes, they glisten from the light of the sun, chewing on the collar of his shirt* My ball... it went ova there.. *points somewhere but Mark doesn't pay attention* Sorry kid can't help you... whoa where you going?.. *the kid was just about to head towards the Yakuza building and then he looks over to the gate, and sees a small blue ball just at the ruined door* I want my ball... *Mark sighs and picks up the kid in his arms* Look kid you can't go over there... that's for grown-ups, special grown-ups.... come on i'll buy you a ball... How old are you? *the kid shows him four small fingers from his right hand, while he sucks his thumb on the other* this many.... *Mark chuckles lightly* Ok kid.. come on let's go get you a new ball to play with... just hope when i come back the whole place hasn't gone to its knees... *sighs getting off from the wall he was leaning on, looking at the HQ, from under his sunglasses, he starts to walk away down the block, his gaze slowly drifting from the ruined Yakuza Building*

((couldn't think of anything else))

((Oh... kay... but the sun is not up))

((dang... made a mistake already.. that's sad.. lol))
*after having bought the kid the ball, he's sitting down at a stoop of a building across the street from the HQ, looks down at the kid sleeping and smiles, then looks back at HQ, yawns a bit himself* Damn.. can't fall asleep..
The sounds of fighting rang out as he crossed the lobby.. *crunch, snap, crack* The porcelin and the floor tiles made noise as he crossed...The whole building shuddered,m causeing him to crouch low.. in order to not fall.. What the hell was that Oyabun??...Oyabun??? He received no response and continued moving. Reaching the stairway .. he waited.. checking to see if any stray soldiers remained*
Stairs always seemed to go on forever when one was rushed. Her heart almost leaped when seeing the number '5' dubbing what floor she arrived on. "Finally.." she murmured, sense of relief being cut short as a sudden force caused her balance to falter, using a wall to steady herself. Bits and pieces of the ceiling fell and it almost seemed like the whole building would collapse from whatever shook the strong structure. Strong. She shook her head; this building must look horrible by now. Minn took a deep breath, pushing herself off the wall to take a look out the window. Perhaps the answer to what rattled this hunk of steel would be out there. She looked just in time to see what in her opinion..was the worse thing she could ever see. Quin was plummeting past the window in a flurry of feathers and metal chain links and she was helpless. Her breath caught in the back of her throat, hand instinctively pressing against the window as if to beg gravity to stop his descent..but it didn't..he didn't. Emotions flashed through her face, from grief to confusion..to anger. Who did this...who?! She clenched her hand into a fist, restraining the urge to smash the window. Smoke was beginning to rise from the fist she had pressed against the glass, and it even took on a charred tinge. Stormy grey eyes glanced down the hall, turning her body to follow the direction then -eyebrows furrowing with determination- she strided along the darkened walkway. There would be no forgiveness.
As he waited in the stairway.. he could smell it.. the burning.. the smokey musk of slightly charred flesh.. and another scent he could not discern..
Ok what is going on.. flying birds.. moving buildings.. psyonic blasts and women that can fly.. children screaming .... people burning, then vanishing from sight (vagabond)dirt that heals and blood.. so much blood..

:flashback:

Inject him
But doctor?!?!
I said inject him
But it coudl kill him!
Fine if you won't do it I will

*sounds of slight struggle and a person falling over*
A plunger drops as the bluish liquid mixes in the I.V.

What doesn't kill them.. only makes them stronger......
*end flashback*

The ringing in his head is almost to much to bear.. No.. no.. no, no ,no The tail grows to a length of 4 feet and his body is now covered in a thick blusih tinted black hair, his head snaps back.. NOOOOO!!!!! He rages... his body shuddering as the images flood his mind.

*flashback*
* blood spilled*
*people moving around, running .. screaming.. chairs thrown.. windows shattered,.. the sound of a body hitting the floor*
*lights flicker.. *
*silence*.
* a scream*
*darkness*
*fire raging.. unknown.. unhindered.. like the virus*

*end flashback*
Aegyro
A rat falls from one of the damaged airducts that run through the Yakuza building, landing on Thompson's back. As he falls, the rat enlongates and it's fur becomes slick. When it finally lands, it has become a large coral snake and emmediately wraps around the monster's neck, sinking it's fangs into his throught.

((geeze!!! I had to do SOMETHING. I don't assume I've done anything but upset it more, but at least it's distracted))

Well, hello... Shapeshifter! Says Thompson as he grabs the head of the snake while its bitting him and squeezes really, really hard... He then looks at Mario and Jun'ko side by side. Well, if it isn't my archnemesis and my queen... You've betrayed me... This will cost you dearly. Thompson then raises his free arm facing the enemy. As a sudden surge of energy blasts forth from his hand and towards Mario and Jun'ko as a tremendously strong kinetic force attempting to send them off to the end of the hall and into the wall at an outrageous speed. Hehehe Hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Just before Thompson even raises his hand, Jun stiffens up at his cold, and empty stare... It was like gazing into the void of this dark pool of evil in carnate. She shuddered at the immense reaction of energy as he let his show of power rip through the hall.

Her eyes went white as she reacted. No... A spark. A flash of fire, but she was suddenly blown backwards and into the wall.... managing to stop part of the impact, but not nearly soon enough to prevent anything like this from happening, her back connected with the hard surface with a sickening sound, and coughed as her body slacked, and collapsed on it's knees...

A low, almost animal-like growl slipped past her lips.... There wasn't even the sound of her breathing as Jun'ko bit her lips from the pain..
Holy s**t! Mario tries to fight the power of the blast, but to no avail. Mario flies off into the wall at great speed and crashes against the wall, knocking him out cold.
*someone may well be watching from behind mirrored glass*
Angsty Shem

((*bows before the angstyness* ^_^))
Thompson
Aegyro

Well, hello... Shapeshifter! Says Thompson as he grabs the head of the snake while its bitting him and squeezes really, really hard... He then looks at Mario and Jun'ko side by side. Well, if it isn't my archnemesis and my queen... You've betrayed me... This will cost you dearly. Thompson then raises his free arm facing the enemy. As a sudden surge of energy blasts forth from his hand and towards Mario and Jun'ko as a tremendously strong kinetic force attempting to send them off to the end of the hall and into the wall at an outrageous speed. Hehehe Hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

He quickly shapes back into a mouse, breaking free from Thompson's graps. Emmediately he leaps off his shoulder behind him and becomes a sparrow, darking quickly outside.
Minn stood in the doorway, grey eyes darkening at the scene of chaos before her..well, battered forms was more like it. Hate boiled beneath the surface while scanning the room for the attacker...It must be him.. Her hands clenched beside her, staring at Thompson. HE was the cause for all this despair, for all this destruction? HE was the one who put her in a position to murder soldiers? A small spark..then another..flames were jumping from her hand. Anger was a good source of energy to fuel power from, but it could only last so long. I'll have to make it worthwhile She slowly raised a hand limply, hating this man but also hating this new 'gift' she discovered. Eyebrows furrowed together..then..her wrist suddenly snapped her palm up to face him, sending out a beautiful blaze of white inferno.
Angsty Shem

(( Muhuhhahaha!!! xd Good to see you again, Shem. 3nodding ))
Antique_Seraph
<i>Antique released the grip she had on her bow, seeing Quin fall to the ground wrapped in his own chains. She dove in an attempt to catch him, but was too far away to manage. She touched down on the ground near him. She crouches next to him, wings flapping once, twice, then folding, a black mass on her back, blocking out half the sky from Quin's view.</i>

You shouldn't try to move.....<i>Her voice was monotone, her expression placid and blank, as if she were emotionless at this moment, the way she was....The only note that she gave that would let anyone know she cared was the hand she placed onto Quin's shoulder, trying to stop him, she began to grip the chain lengths, trying to push them a bit to where Quin could move with a bit more ease...or atleast, easier if he wasn't so beat up.</i>

Who would take over if you got yourself killed, hmm? <i>She mused, looking up towards the building, eyes narrowing.</i> Where did that half-wit Steele go, he's always gone when you need him the most....<i>She growled, looking back and forth, glancing upwards slightly at the sound of a gunshot.</i>

He let out his breath in coughs, then seemed to relax, closing his eyes. Quin nodded to Tik, and let her move some of the links, wincing as a few brushed along his gunshot wound in his arm.

A flash in his mind. Heat covered his mind's eye, and surrounded his thoughts. Minn... .... "Oh no.. not.. " He groaned again, and tried to turn him self on his side. "Minn... no.. Get back.." He tried, and desperately hoped he got to her, or anyone near her. She wasn't worth loosing. Not now, not again...
(( Quoted italics are projected thoughts ))
He snapped out of it an moved forward.. he could hear mumbling..
.....shapeshifter.....
but was unable to discern it.. beyond a few words. He starts making his way up the stairs.. halfway up the second part of the stairs to the second floor he is confronted with bodies.. men dressed all in black tactical gear.. weapons and blood alike.. strewn haphazardly. moving to step over the bodies, his foot squishes down into a small puddle of crimson.. ********] he says.. his stomach churning slightly .. his foot slipping.. mind.. flooding.. lost

*flashback*
....It won't stop raining, its flooding, revelation was all true
You drew first blood, jesus is coming to take you
Coming to break you, make you just like new....

The radio played drearily.. wires popped as the electricity jumped.. desperate trying to seek something to continue its high speed journey to nowhere.
*squish*
*drip*
He snapped awake.. his body.. cold.. naked.. but.. different. He looked around and realized he was no longer in the hospital.. the hospital.. ....was I ever there?.. was it.. The pain in his head knocked him back to his knees.. The buzz was horrendous... He rose slowly.. and looked around.. bodies.. black blood.. the flicker of a light on its last legs.. and a woman.. crouched up on a table watching...

Who the ******** are you?
Ele zhal'la Usstan an'yui dosst erg'lesen?

His eyes grew dim.. He knew what she said.. but that was not what troubled him... as a student in school he had been terrible.. he knew english and he knew computers.. but asside fromthat he had very little interest in what was being taught... he knew it wasn't english.... but it wasn't a tech language... yet he knew it

Who are you?
Dos zhaun vel'uss Usstan tlun
Nau Usstan xun naut...vel'uss ...

He realized that he had understood her.. and responded in kind.. She smirked and was gone... only the blood remained .

Your smiling face is misplaced, you're so deceiving
I can feel my spirit leaving
I cut my wrists you feel them bleeding
Just like a parasite you creeping
Suffer like the ******** crucifixion
Cover me with dirt, there will be no resurrection....

*blue italics equal song in flashback*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces