2:00 (June 21st) Central
3:00 (June 21st) Eastern

It will End::
2:00 (June 22ed) Pacific
3:00 (June 22ed) Mountain
4:00 (June 22ed) Central
5:00 (June 22ed) Eastern

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are on the list, please do not wear anything un-formal for the time being. If you aren't on the list, please do NOT post in here, if you insist on posting in here and are not on the list-- me or Kochikens will have to show you out.

The rules are as follow:
~. No biting others.
~. No fighting.
~. Nothing over pg 13 in the way of sexual interaction, blood and gore is fine.
~. Nothing un-formal allowed to be worn.
~. No stakes, garlic, sunlight, holy water or crosses permitted.

Welcome! And have fun!

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Please, go to http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/index.phtml?sgenre=Jazz
Click on the very first 'Tune in' button on your list. Select your desktop, or any folder which you can get to quickly and double click. Then, Listen away.

Gentle clicking of femoras heels was emitted as she entered. Hat tipped over eyes as she glanced around the rather dull room. It would do, but not without a few adjustments, of course. She glanced upwards at the domed ceiling and waved a hand at it, instantly lighting a few of the hanging candles which wavered upon hanging chains. Even oddly, their dull light reflected off the mirrors which plated partial sides of the walls allowing it to bounce off in spedctacular rays. She now glanced upwards towards the windows, covered in crimson curtains and left them be, for during the day they would cast a rather lovely red glow over the entire room. She now directed her attention towards the floor. It was lined with the proper materials, a nicely polished oak floor that she left be. SHe now motioned towards the sides, bringing a few tables, which were lathered in satin sheets atop them and nicely adorned chairs. The main dancing was in the middle, along with a un-used stage at the end of the room resembling the shape of a pill. The tables were adorned with vases of red roses along with napkins and forks and rather fancy plates for when they were required at the time of dinner. The entrance way was on the side, gaurded to kick anyone out that was necessary. Crimson fabrics matching the curtains were hung over the walls in a rather fancy manner, covering up a large part of the wall.

"Well then, that will do for now, won't it?"

(And this is a ic community, otherwords, In character. Anyone OOC will get their un-dead asses kicked.)

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Beautiful decor!

Seems I'm one of the first to arrive. Need any help?
*walks in*

I'm sorry I'm not wearing a better dress, but unfortunatly me and my pet got the invitation right after I've set up a shop...This was all I could afford for the time being! *laughs @ self*

*looks around* Looks empty...Need help?
I'm hiz-ere!

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Grins toothily, sitting on the edge of the stage.* No, no help is required. But thankyou for the offer. *Waits the arrival of more.*
Formal or die!!

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well, thought i'd offer.
*as the rays of the candles reflected by the mirrors touch Saphires cloak, the spots which are lit op dissapear and the rays go right through. As she walks through the room, different parts of her shadowcloak seem to dissapear and the sits of it is rather...fasinating...*
*takes a seat off in a far corner of the room and watches as people enter*
So...It's been on for 10 minutes. Yep...

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sigh...where is Shival?
*waves*

Now WHERE are my date and companions... *mutters*
*walks towards bunnyrabbit* I hope you din't mind me dressed up like this. Raven approved of it so I think it'll be...fine?

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Kochi waved a hand at the set-up, motioning towards the entire room.* The competetions will start at later times. This will include...

Best Couple - Heterosexual
Best couple - Homosexual
Best dancer - Female
Best dancer - Male
Best dressed - Male
Best dressed - Female

If there are any I have forgotten.. Please remind me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff