Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cries* My (also invited) boyfriend couldn't come!

I'm off for 30 minutes now, gotta check up on my store and close it...

*walks towards the exit, but as you look at her feet, you notice she is not walking. She's hoovering above the floor and it looks as if strands of the cape are carrying her weight and slithering towards the exit....*
*smiles at Saphire* Looks just fine *winks* Love the ears by the way
*enters the room, taking a look around* Hmm... Lets seee...*pushes in severeal food carts and parks them by the table. For now she takes out the appetizers. Baskets filled with thin bread sticks clams on the half shell, mozerella sticks, and mini salad bowls, setting them out along the tables neatly*
you want me wearing formals lend me about 20k coz i bloody well cant afford it and shival will be here soon

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I feel so disgustingly human....I was hoping to change tonight.
Bunny Rabbit
*smiles at Saphire* Looks just fine *winks* Love the ears by the way

*looks back before she leaves and smiles at Bunnyrabbit* thanks! You've got great taste yourself wink

Toothsome Tycoon

*struts in, tophat on an angle, cane in hand, tail swishing behind my slowly. I casually glance at my surroundings before wandering up to Kochi* SO my dear, what happened to entertainment?

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Glances around, rather satisfied with herself.* Kaze Tashima, atleast, please put on a tie or a bowtie, or be removed. And DragonMistress, just ask if you wish to be changed. I'm sure any one of us would be willing.
*yawns* ladeda..i think i'll look at this shoutcast thing... what's it sposed to do..exactly..

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love your suit!
*looks over to Kochikens* Should we let Kaze Tashima stay?

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
:Wavies to all that are in and sweatdrops: I'm not very formal, but hey, it works, right?

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Catches a sight of Talon, and makes her retort.*And Talon, it seems the only talent anyone has in Gaia is telling jokes regarding lesbians and take out. No entertainment, but if we can get someone to work the shoutcast, we'll have some tunes, atleast.

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Couldn't tell Raven soon enough about Kaze. He's one of my friends that I'm inviting, or I hoped I couldof. x.X;

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
you have a tie.

<huggles>

good to see you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff