Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quilliam Fyre
What happened to the old thread?

It got really sick... XP XP XP
<center>Rawr. mad </center>
Did the Flowers of Japan thread get deleted or something? Why is there a new thread?
Deldaria
Manwe
*clutches her leg*
Not you too... gonk xp

*blinks* What do you mean?Besides why os me leaving the thread for a couple months a bad thing...I'm not leaving gaia I just...won't be coming here for a while, if I do decide on coming back ,that is...

*squeezes harder* whee

Festive Hoarder

12,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Manwe
Deldaria
Manwe
*clutches her leg*
Not you too... gonk xp

*blinks* What do you mean?Besides why os me leaving the thread for a couple months a bad thing...I'm not leaving gaia I just...won't be coming here for a while, if I do decide on coming back ,that is...

*squeezes harder* whee

rolleyes Don't make me feel worse than I already do about this...
Kealdrea
Did the Flowers of Japan thread get deleted or something? Why is there a new thread?

Its because the last thread cought the archiving bug/thingy... therefore we couldnt enter the first page... xp
Stupid archiving KILLED the old FoJ, like 10 pages a day o_o that's NOTHING XD

Well I was thinking of deleting the kimono list and making people start all over again. It'd probably be a good idea still...whatever I just want to rebuild...I ain't lettin' it die any further, not on my watch!
Deldaria
Manwe
Deldaria
Manwe
*clutches her leg*
Not you too... gonk xp

*squeezes harder* whee

rolleyes Don't make me feel worse than I already do about this...

Ok. *SQUUEEEEEZE*

*and adds on AIM*
Kenchan
Stupid archiving KILLED the old FoJ, like 10 pages a day o_o that's NOTHING XD

Well I was thinking of deleting the kimono list and making people start all over again. It'd probably be a good idea still...whatever I just want to rebuild...I ain't lettin' it die any further, not on my watch!

Just give it a couple of days for everyone else to notice that the thread is up and running again... Then the posts will run through this like wildfire... 3nodding
AHA new place *_*
can't... think of what to say *_*
LeathercladCow
AHA new place *_*

Evening... ^^

Festive Hoarder

12,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kenchan

Ok. *SQUUEEEEEZE*

*and adds on AIM*

*glares* Thanks *hugs*

stare Though I am a little mad at you and Manwe for making me feel so horrible I might not. *glares and tries not to cry, though grinning slightly*
LeathercladCow
bump~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *e-slaps* no offense! I just want someone to e-slap me back...why won't anyone e-slap me baaaaack T_____________T
Kenchan
LeathercladCow
bump~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *e-slaps* no offense! I just want someone to e-slap me back...why won't anyone e-slap me baaaaack T_____________T

oO;

/slap Kenchan?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas