Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grondax
To think it's almost been a year for me on Gaia. I joined the 14th. And I'll have my first B-day on gaia as well ^_^ (I'm 18 september 1st whee ) And it is really cool, because for the first time I'll be back in school for my B-day ^_^

Wow, a whole year...
::grins and whips out her pencil and paper:: And is there anything you'd like for your birthday? ninja
Autumn_Fury
Grondax
To think it's almost been a year for me on Gaia. I joined the 14th. And I'll have my first B-day on gaia as well ^_^ (I'm 18 september 1st whee ) And it is really cool, because for the first time I'll be back in school for my B-day ^_^

Wow, a whole year...
::grins and whips out her pencil and paper:: And is there anything you'd like for your birthday? ninja

Well what does any little boy want. I want a pair of ports, maybe a panda hat, and of course a halo xd

but actually I've been wanting one of these , but I haven't been able to get one.
Grondax
Autumn_Fury
Grondax

Wow, a whole year...

Well what does any little boy want. I want a pair of ports, maybe a panda hat, and of course a halo xd

but actually I've been wanting one of these , but I haven't been able to get one.

^_^ I don't know if it's possible to get one as a gift, but I'll try!

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

I joined in December, so I've got a few months yet until I'll have been here a year.

Man, that was a wacky time. I had no idea what the NPCs looked like outside their costumes. I had no idea that Meredith was so damn hot! heart
I joined on november something, so I have a few more months before my first year. 3nodding
o.o ::drops a pin:: Ahhh! Loud!! gonk

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

So, how many people are gearing up to go back to school?

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I joined in november or december I think ??? *runs to profile*

Nov 03,2003

And you must all buy me something, pool together your gold to get me an outfit, pimpin jacket, pimpin shoes, pimpin hat, orange/red sun visor and red 90s pants. (all pimpin stuff in red)
I joined @ the tale end of December, so I have way longer than a few months. More like 5 for me. But I got my Jan letter item, and it's been my "I'm so cool" thing for a long time, along with my awesome red complex shirt.

I have a favor to ask my fellow FoJers: I'm having that cool coloring contest, and I'd like to know if anyone would like to help judge? Please PM me or something.
Disciple of Sakura

::raises her hand:: Bleh....summer was too short....

And I'm not looking forward to being killt on Squah the Frosh Day.... gonk

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Disciple of Sakura

I dont go back til the 8th, so not yet 3nodding
Kakashi Senpai
Disciple of Sakura

Lucky! I start my freshmen year of college Aug 23.
Sally Chang
Kakashi Senpai
Disciple of Sakura

I start my freshman year of highschool as soon as the strike's over. (Yes, I'm a young'in sweatdrop xd )
Autumn_Fury
Sally Chang
Kakashi Senpai
Disciple of Sakura

I start my freshman year of highschool as soon as the strike's over. (Yes, I'm a young'in sweatdrop xd )

Strike! No fair! We never got anything like that. Of course our teachers are wonderful people and don't complain a lot even though they get paid for s**t.
EEEEEEEEEEEEE morynin'!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces