Welcome to Gaia! ::

Startica
::plays with her new cellphone:: I got invader zim and fairly oddparents and knightrider on ringers its neat YAY ::huggles her phone and laughs at the monkey:: so who wants to be added to my cellphone dont' everyone run at once

Ya know what's sad? I don't mind giving my phone number out over the internet xd
I dare you to call me right now whee
*PMs number*
Startica
::giggles:: yea i heard you myself ::eyes his pin:: although if asked I could forget ::hint hint:: whee sweatdrop

But i didnt say that... you said that.... gonk xp

EDIT Cheap coon tail... just so you know...http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3437533
Startica
::plays with her new cellphone:: I got invader zim and fairly oddparents and knightrider on ringers its neat YAY ::huggles her phone and laughs at the monkey:: so who wants to be added to my cellphone dont' everyone run at once
I wold love to be...but my mom would be ike Who the ******** is this X3 if she answers XD
~Haruko~
Manwe
Startica
~Haruko~
Manwe
Are you trying to put words in my mouth... xd
*Runs over there and answers for her * Yes ninja *Runs back*

Shhhh Haruko I didnt say anything it was Manwe who said the ball and chain was Mokoni hehe xd

Meh???
ninja Yes ninja *Likes aswering for her* XD

Hey! I chanllenge you to Paranoia! xd sweatdrop
~Haruko~
Startica
I wold love to be...but my mom would be ike Who the ******** is this X3 if she answers XD

Lol. I want an Invader Zim ringtone... *comes back from watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force,*
Well, I guess I have to go now. I am sure you are all going to miss me. hehe.

My gma and gpa's golden aniversary party is tomorrow so i have to go to bed early xp . And it has been soooo hecktick because we are throwing it....my dad stepmom and me. Well, buh bye everyone!
Startica
~Haruko~
Manwe
Startica
~Haruko~
Manwe
Are you trying to put words in my mouth... xd
*Runs over there and answers for her * Yes ninja *Runs back*

Shhhh Haruko I didnt say anything it was Manwe who said the ball and chain was Mokoni hehe xd

Meh???
ninja Yes ninja *Likes aswering for her* XD

Hey! I chanllenge you to Paranoia! xd sweatdrop
OK BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOON XD *Cracks toes >_> XD
::curls up into a little ball under the couch:: Myeh gonk
Auora
Startica

Ya know what's sad? I don't mind giving my phone number out over the internet xd
*PMs number*

::runs to pm:: and calls umm wait whats ur name ?
pSyCoFlOwEr15
Well, I guess I have to go now. I am sure you are all going to miss me. hehe.

My gma and gpa's golden aniversary party is tomorrow so i have to go to bed early xp . And it has been soooo hecktick because we are throwing it....my dad stepmom and me. Well, buh bye everyone!

Cya later...
Manwe
Startica
::giggles:: yea i heard you myself ::eyes his pin:: although if asked I could forget ::hint hint:: whee sweatdrop

But i didnt say that... you said that.... gonk xp

EDIT Cheap coon tail... just so you know...http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3437533

It wasn't me it was YOU!! heheh MWAHAHAHA whee
Autumn_Fury
::curls up into a little ball under the couch:: Myeh gonk
*Makes her into ball and chain and wears it* >_____> YAY XD
xTwisTx
~Haruko~
Startica

Lol. I want an Invader Zim ringtone... *comes back from watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force,*

umm they don't give that till 11
I's gatta go. Me mum's birfday's tomorrow and I have to get up early. Night, all!
Startica
Auora
Startica

*PMs number*

::runs to pm:: and calls umm wait whats ur name ?

Heidi, but you can call me Auora, everyone online does 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces