Welcome to Gaia! ::

My avvie scares me X3 But so cool woooooooOOooooOOOOoo XD *Starts deciding what she wants to be for halloween* X3
Kakashi Senpai
Auora
AznAries
Kakashi Senpai
Mr. Mime trains twice as fast cause I got him in an in-game trade xp
eek coool

Yeah but if he goes beyond a certain level then he won't listen to you xd

Too Late XD I thought he would obey me but he keeps loafing around :trains Dugtrio now:

Your own fault xp

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I might be going trick-or-Treating for the first time ever on Sunday but that would mean me missing some of the Event on Gaia. Which do you think I should do? go ToT'in for the first time or getting the Items from the event?

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
STOP USING DOUBLESLAP MIMIEN OR I WILL SLAP YOU MORE THAN DOUBLE stressed :waits for him to feighnt so he can train Dugtrio:
Kakashi Senpai
I might be going trick-or-Treating for the first time ever on Sunday but that would mean me missing some of the Event on Gaia. Which do you think I should do? go ToT'in for the first time or getting the Items from the event?

You only live once, go Trick or Treating. The items will be abundent when you come back 3nodding

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Auora
Kakashi Senpai

You only live once, go Trick or Treating. The items will be abundent when you come back 3nodding

Yeah, and if they start it on Saturday I can get it on saturday XP But I dont have an outfit to wear gonk I have to go with my sisters unfortunatly xp hmm, Alright, I will go, and say

Trick-or-Treat Phrase
TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET, GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT

ToT isnt as good in England as America supposedly, we cant even make Jack-o-Lanterns anymore, ours got stolen crying
You prolly won't be gone -that- long trick or treating. I dunno.
Kakashi Senpai

Your welcome, lol. Did ya read what the tag said on the box?

how did you equip your staffs like that? o.o
Auora
Kakashi Senpai

Im going to all the haunted houses/hotels/trails in san diego wh000t!!!! my moneys gonna fly out the window XD But then i go trick or treating and i get candeh grawr candyyyyy cant wait >3

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinsai-chan
Kakashi Senpai

Your welcome, lol. Did ya read what the tag said on the box?

how did you equip your staffs like that? o.o
haha, yea, that confused me too. you equip one to each hand.
hey everyone.

Shirtless Lunatic

Kyoubou
hey everyone.
herro!

Blessed Believer

Dapper Codger

jibbeh, is that art from tora sin, in your sig?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff