Welcome to Gaia! ::

VKM
Tabyk
VKM
Why not try Africa Tabyk? 3nodding
To be honest, I don't know much about Africa, except what I occasionally (once/twice a year) see on the Discovery channel on TV. sweatdrop My original list of places I was considering included; United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Germany, and New Zealand. I settled on Hong Kong because I have a lot of general interest in Asian cultures, there is a high percentage of English speakers living there, and I hadn't been there before. 3nodding
Cool... *nods* Go to Germany!!! They speack Englich-German. *nods* XD No, go to Canada, and come to MONTREAL and come to PLAMONDON METRO. xd Sorry I'm being odd now lol
*snicker* I actually visit Canada 3-5 times a year right now, as I have a lot of friends in British Columbia and driving there only takes me 6 or so hours. xd

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Tabyk: XDXD Alrighty then that's no fair hehe... but, why not go visit Japan again? Get yourself a Kimono. *nods*

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
sry If I take a while, I'm browsing through Engrish.com... sweatdrop whee
VKM
Tabyk: XDXD Alrighty then that's no fair hehe... but, why not go visit Japan again? Get yourself a Kimono. *nods*
I bought a Kimono the first time I went to Japan. xd In actuality, I'm looking to hit Hong Kong for about 2 weeks, but will probably stay 2 nights in Tokyo on the way out there (since I have to go through Narita International Airport anyhow) and do a bit of shopping.

Anime! Manga! Toys! Wallscrolls! ...damn I'm such a junky. crying
VKM
sry If I take a while, I'm browsing through Engrish.com... sweatdrop whee
An amusing place to visit. 3nodding

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Tabyk
VKM
I bought a Kimono the first time I went to Japan. xd In actuality, I'm looking to hit Hong Kong for about 2 weeks, but will probably stay 2 nights in Tokyo on the way out there (since I have to go through Narita International Airport anyhow) and do a bit of shopping.

Anime! Manga! Toys! Wallscrolls! ...damn I'm such a junky. crying
XDXD If I had about 5k, mate, over hree, it'd all be gone in a bloody day. xd xd xd

And yeah engrish.com is an amusicng place to visit, I'm going to be postiong up some of the pictures in photophatasy *nods*
<center> Sorry I've not been on Gaia much, but with school starting... and with marching band, I've just not the time. I'll have a lot more time when marching season is over, and I'll get on a lot on the weekends too. But our teachers have given us insane amounts of homework.... so.... bleh, not much time for Gaia.</center>

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
ehe.. "What A Hells going on?!" xd

Edit: It's alright Aisha, I'll inform the comitteee when one of them get online... sweatdrop
VKM
XDXD If I had about 5k, mate, over hree, it'd all be gone in a bloody day. xd xd xd

And yeah engrish.com is an amusicng place to visit, I'm going to be postiong up some of the pictures in photophatasy *nods*
Have you seen this photo on my website from my last visit there? We found the name of the cafe rather... interesting. xd

Aisha Laylin, welcome back. I hope we get to see more of you here in the future. blaugh

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Tabyk
VKM

Have you seen this photo on my website from my last visit there? We found the name of the cafe rather... interesting. xd

Aisha Laylin, welcome back. I hope we get to see more of you here in the future. blaugh
xd That's nice. Very. XD
Ho hum... bored... very very bored...

...someone entertain me! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nogrick's Waifu

Friendly Regular

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Morning Everyone xd
PandaManda
Morning Everyone xd
Morning! blaugh

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
tehre's 10 pgs/11pgs?

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
*waits for Aiglos to come in* *taps fingers on desk* . . . *tap tap tap* . . . *looks at time* ... he's late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff