Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Mobster Lobster
Everytime I start a Writing Schmo story, I write two paragraphs and then it dies. gonk

me too.... crying lol
Same here. It bites. DX
You peoples need to work on your motivation...
I'm in too! I wanted to really kick butt on it last November, but pesky school got in the way. This time I know I'll finish and not get only 3K like I did last time. sad

Kawaii Sage

I just feel the need to say that life is amazing right now. I just finished my english and com studies (speech) finals, and I got a 94% on my com studies final, meaning I got an A in the class, w00t! And I don't technically have any homework either, except for that DFP (don't ask, it's just a stupid thing my school does) essay due on the 31st. And I should probably do that practice physics test, too.

BUT LIFE IS AMAZING!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion of how amazing/horribly you will do on the SummerWriMo.
I'm actually halfway thinking of trying to get To Touch the Fire is to Die published once it's finished, though I hear if you want to do that, it's a mistake to post it on the internet.

Still, I could just delete the posts, right?
Triste-chan
I'm actually halfway thinking of trying to get To Touch the Fire is to Die published once it's finished, though I hear if you want to do that, it's a mistake to post it on the internet.

Still, I could just delete the posts, right?
Yeah.

I did that for one of my stories (and then got the thread locked for good measure xd ).

Kawaii Sage

Yeah, but you need to make sure no one quotes it, since you can't do anything about those posts.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GRATS ANREA! Good grades are nice. 3nodding

Now that I don't have college to worry about, I might just try this crap again. I won the WriMo once, I can win this one no problem. 3nodding
I really, really want to do it. I loved NaNoWriMo.

I'm not sure I'll have constant access to a computer for most of summer, and I can't do it by hand.

Here's hoping. I always plan to do Summer WriMo, but I never can.
Yay! What a phenomenal idea, I love it!

NaNoWriMo was so, so awesome. I fell horrendously under 50K, but it was mad fun 3nodding . And I think I actually write better under that kind of time limit- well, if I'm writing humor I do, because I'm never trying too hard, only putting down whatever crazy nonsense happens to enter my mind at the moment.

Looking forward to Summer WriMo. Just have to figure out what I'm writing. Hmm...

*hunts herself down some plotbunnies*

heart -Lyra
hmmm this sounds very interesting.but since im only going into high school next fall my writings not all that good. Anyway do you have to post ur story online for the wrimo? i've never heard of it before so yeah.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
4ry4
hmmm this sounds very interesting.but since im only going into high school next fall my writings not all that good. Anyway do you have to post ur story online for the wrimo? i've never heard of it before so yeah.

nope, the point is personal advancement, so you never have to show what you write to anyone unless you want it. And it's never to early to start writing. You'll probably look at what you've written now and cry after you've graduated, but you don't get better by sitting on your thumbs.
Let's see... write for this as well as the script and web comic I'm doing...
And the Rping and the game I'm writing for my mate?
HELLZ YES!
Count me in...
well since noone has to see it count me in!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff