Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Count me in! Exams are over at the end of June... so I'll still have two months, and since I do nothing all summer... and I have no motivation... it's perfect!

Though I still don't understand why people care so much about making their novels a certain amount of words. It's like saying, "I'm going to write a 237 page novel, and shame on me if I'm one page over!"
Woo! Im in!
I is in! (No matter that I used improper grammasr XP)

Sparkly Fairy

Maemi Tamae
I might participate. Summer is going to be crazy for me, as I got accepted into Upward Bound (summer program which helps you prepare for college), and I'll be staying on a college campus every weekday from June 24'th-August 4'th.

Although admittedly, the University of Maine has killer computers in its library. A Summer WriMo would just be one more excuse to spend all my free time in there. And also an excuse to obsessively read No Plot? No Problem! again

!!!! I go to the University of Maine! Although I'm planning to stay as far away from it as I can this summer. I get enough of it during the schoolyear.

Witch on Fire
Though I still don't understand why people care so much about making their novels a certain amount of words. It's like saying, "I'm going to write a 237 page novel, and shame on me if I'm one page over!"

Well, Wrimo is supposed to "cure" people of their procrastination. Some people might get their word count done before their book is over and stop writing, so it never gets finished.

Dapper Businesswoman

Can the novel be told in verse or does it have to be in the traditional format?
SAVE DARFUR NOW
Can the novel be told in verse or does it have to be in the traditional format?
It can be whatever format you want.
izabethelay
I think I may attempt this. I already have a story I'm writing. The main problem with me is actually sitting down and typing. Okay, I have many more problems than that.

Finally!

Dapper Businesswoman

im in

3nodding
Yay! More distraction from the real world and things like jobs!

Besides, that Gryphon boy is dying to be written about.
solarfacade
Maemi Tamae
I might participate. Summer is going to be crazy for me, as I got accepted into Upward Bound (summer program which helps you prepare for college), and I'll be staying on a college campus every weekday from June 24'th-August 4'th.

Although admittedly, the University of Maine has killer computers in its library. A Summer WriMo would just be one more excuse to spend all my free time in there. And also an excuse to obsessively read No Plot? No Problem! again

!!!! I go to the University of Maine! Although I'm planning to stay as far away from it as I can this summer. I get enough of it during the schoolyear.

Cool, heh. I'm still in high school, so I obviously don't go to college yet. I won't be going to UMO for college if I have a say in it, though; I plan to go to UMFarmington. Creative Writing major and all that.

But I'm getting off topic here
Summer = 23 hours a day of writing, 1 hour a day of sleeping, eating, breathing, etc. (unimportant stuff)

Im so in!
I already said I would do this. I really hope I do. I tried to do the regular one, but I had way too much school work. I am getting lazy with writing. I have written only one chapter of the November attempt. I'm planning on continuing that story.
Oh, dear. I'll never be able to pull this off... But I'll do my damnedest. I'm in.

User Image

I was just thinking about doing this a few days ago. I'm so in!

Yay!

Kawaii Sage

Awesome! I'm glad we've got so much interest! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out