Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 > >>

I guess if I was really going to commit to this, I would try to decide which story to write too.

There's my brain child luff story that needs total revampage and rewriting/a plot remix.

Or this new one I've been contemplating and trying to write for a little while.
This would actually be incredibly good for me. I'd have to start using a different font or color or something, though, just to mark where I started NaNoing.

Kawaii Sage

I think I'm just going to write down my word count from before I start, and subtract that from my total.

Or I might just put the new stuff in a new word document. Not sure yet.
In fact, everyone should take this wonderful opportunity to write a fanfic for me. xd

Kawaii Sage

Only MobLob can make the alien mask look good. *envy*
*sigh* I might do this... of course, there is my job to consider, and all those other projects and... Oh, whatever! I'm in.
Mobster Lobster
radioactive alchemist
Fuuuck, now I have to figure out which story I'm going to write! gonk

Amaranth
, which is brand-new and I was intending to draw a map for tonight (but that's not going to get done because I need to finish this chapter of Daydreamer); Terpsichore, which is fairly new; or the vampire one I've been sitting on for a few years now but I'm still not sure I want to start yet.

You should write a slashy fanfic for me instead. 3nodding
talk2hand

Uh, no. You still owe me one of those.

Kawaii Sage

Awesome!

Didn't you do this last year, too? I think I know you from somewhere...
radioactive alchemist
Mobster Lobster
radioactive alchemist
Fuuuck, now I have to figure out which story I'm going to write! gonk

Amaranth
, which is brand-new and I was intending to draw a map for tonight (but that's not going to get done because I need to finish this chapter of Daydreamer); Terpsichore, which is fairly new; or the vampire one I've been sitting on for a few years now but I'm still not sure I want to start yet.

You should write a slashy fanfic for me instead. 3nodding
talk2hand

Uh, no. You still owe me one of those.

Dude, we could totally trade. wink
Now I feel obligated to add a few stipulations to my participation. If I have another emotional crash like last summer, don't expect me to be able to write. That's why I never finished my wrimo last summer. And I was doing so well too! crying
Yes, finally a way for me to get The House Vitali// Viscera done.

Count me in. heart

Now, the question: Do I go for the one I'm less inspired on because it needs to be finished at some point, or do I go for the one I have tons of inspiration for and just don't actually write?

Codger

Oh! Oh! I know! I have a great idea! How about we make every month a WriMo month? pirate
I did this last year, so I'll try it again this year - if I get the story I'm working on at the moment done by the start of June.
I should do this.

For the goats.

You know, the starving ones in Africa. talk2hand That's the only reason I'm doing Pi's contest, because we get starving children.
I'd totally do it again! Except I'm so swamped by homework and exams I don't think I could possible manage that, homework and studying. I'm looking forward to November though. =D

If you are participating, good luck Anrea! And everyone else of course. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces