Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 > >>

I think I can keep track of all of them, but a lot of characters have similar histories for a joke...

I'm thinking my readers may have trouble, though. I need to make a list...

I'm going to handwrite, so my numbers for typing will be off. I'll count my typed words. (I write and then type)
4ry4
hey does anyone know how many words 50k is? Since my parents took away my computer i have to write it out by hand unless they give me back my compurter after we move next week.i would write it on my parents computer but then they would read it and say what the hell is this crap? not very suportive ppl.

Erm 50,000 words. You can count them by hand if you must. I'd suggest writing it down.
'Bout the ninja thing, would you mind if we made up our own? (Whoever coined the phrase)

Kawaii Sage

Your own what? (Sorry, I'm not very awake at 10 in the morning.)

Kawaii Sage

Oh, go right ahead then! ^^;;

Shadowy Senshi

It's like my wonderful French writings. She tells us a number of words, instead of say sentances (which would be far easier to count), normally it's between 100 and 500, so the counting isn't THAT bad, but I've gotten used to this...
izabethelay
Only a few more days until it starts. Fun!

what? are you mad? the fun has already begun. Sure, I thought that I was fully researched, but the amount I'm going to have to do between now and starting.. sheesh. it's good that today's a holiday.
calviness
izabethelay
Only a few more days until it starts. Fun!

what? are you mad? the fun has already begun. Sure, I thought that I was fully researched, but the amount I'm going to have to do between now and starting.. sheesh. it's good that today's a holiday.

I'm only slightly mad. I'm just going to panic when it begins.
*prepares to panic*

Seriously. I think I'm going to do Amaranth. You know when I had the dream that spawned the idea? May 9th. Of this year.

Have I done any planning with it? Hell no. I'll be writing blind.

It'll be fun, like DotIoS was last year. Except this one has even less to go on.
hey, and Hap, if it's your gnome story, i'm not having any problems. if it's something else, well, i hate the little lists at the beginning of books, so hopefully it won't be necessary...

and.. writing blind can be fun.
in a terrifying, absolutely horrifying sort of way.

Good luck man. good luck.

xD That's such a great phrase. I can't resist it. I'll make banners for anyone else who wants them. Here's mine:

User Image

If I find the time. ninja

Kawaii Sage

iherzi, that is an awesome banner!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items