Welcome to Gaia! ::

:ninja:

Says write! 1 100.0% [ 1532 ]
Total Votes:[ 1532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Whee! Still nothing on the fourth chapter. I've started it, like, three times and I hated every one. I'm going to sleep on it and hope I have a cool dream I can incorperate in to it. I do that from time to time.

Edit: Well for anyone who cares, my entire dream was spent on the phone. Psh. Not helpful.

O.G. Guildswoman

9,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
whee Hehe, friend sent me this thread. I'm doing my first NaNoWriMo/Sum, 50k for two months 'stead of three. 1k A day, I keep telling myself ninja

So, Yo sweatdrop
'Ello, and welcome!

If you ever want someone to read it, I'd be glad to!

smile

Have fun!

~Dru

O.G. Guildswoman

9,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Drucillia
'Ello, and welcome!

If you ever want someone to read it, I'd be glad to!

smile

Have fun!

~Dru

whee Thanks! I plan to, I can't wait to start 4laugh

I'm keeping it in a writing LJ, public lock so anyone I give the link to can read it. I might post it sometime, once I actually *start* posting it ninja
I'm having doubts about my WriMo. I feel as though I need to take more notes on the characters and world and stuff and that it needs more time to develope. There's so much information I want to include about the characters and the world I just don't know how to fit it all in without stalling the story compleately.
Mine has gotten too repetative. *dies*

O.G. Guildswoman

9,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Sergeant Sargent
I'm having doubts about my WriMo. I feel as though I need to take more notes on the characters and world and stuff and that it needs more time to develope. There's so much information I want to include about the characters and the world I just don't know how to fit it all in without stalling the story compleately.

Work foreward on your story anyhow, only include what is important. You can throw in self-assesment chapters as they come, which has the character angst about the situation while supplying some specific details, or relating to another event that explains things better...

ninja Bah, that's what I do.
Rhia-chan
Sergeant Sargent

Work foreward on your story anyhow, only include what is important. You can throw in self-assesment chapters as they come, which has the character angst about the situation while supplying some specific details, or relating to another event that explains things better...

The only one angsting in this story is going to be me. pirate

Magic principals are the most difficult thing to delevelope, and subtlty is a b***h. I just wrote a huge chunk of a paragraph where the main character explains the purpose of his magic only to realize afterwards how out of character and there for cheesy it was. I'm keeping the speech as a reminder to myself what this story is about, but I'm highlighting it in grey so I know it's not technically part of the story.
Sergeant Sargent
Rhia-chan
Sergeant Sargent

The only one angsting in this story is going to be me. pirate

Magic principals are the most difficult thing to delevelope, and subtlty is a b***h. I just wrote a huge chunk of a paragraph where the main character explains the purpose of his magic only to realize afterwards how out of character and there for cheesy it was. I'm keeping the speech as a reminder to myself what this story is about, but I'm highlighting it in grey so I know it's not technically part of the story.

That's partly why I am off of fantasy for a while. It's hard for me to keep from Mary-Sue-ing in fantasy...

Ruthless Nerd

Bah! I'm lame. xd I should probably come to this forum more often. I was already planning on doing an WriMo for August.... but I guess I can start in July. ninja
*purrs* I took two days off from Gaia and wrote. pirate Sad to say that that's the only way I can write 1k a day... sweatdrop Still, i've gotten the bulk of my SuWriMo written--finally! 10k, baby!
i've actually done pretty good with the WriMo even tho i've started so late. i've managed almsot 5k in the last three days with an old plot and charactes. It doesn't suck nearly as much now as it used to. hopefully when i finish the rehash, it won't suck at all.
I can't freaking WRITE!

crying

Every time I try, it dies. And dies. And dies some more. I think I've gone through four or five plots now. If I added all my bits together, I think I might have 10k, but that's a far cry from the 150k I was hoping for.

*le sigh*
WriMo? What WriMo? I didn't see any WriMo. ninja

Kawaii Sage

radioactive alchemist
WriMo? What WriMo? I didn't see any WriMo. ninja

The ninja in your status bar is watching you. He'll be coming for you soon...And then...YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION WILL BE GONE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff