Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
What? Nah, I've never been embarrassed, dude. Not once. Y'see, the trick to never being embarrassed is having no conscience, dignity or sense of shame. No shame, no pain, bro!
Listen here, slut...

dramallama

This and the last still weren't as funny as the dating one.

...I love you <3

3,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Wow... I stuffed toilet paper in my back pocket when I was sick in eighth grade, and when I walked around, there was a trial of it sticking out of my pocket... Oh man...
My schools initials was PMS -_- I got made fun of for being friends with a mentaly ill person.What did I do? I just ignored them. I t was easy since I have ADD.
Luckily, I've never had anything too bad happen to me.
Yeah, nothing is coming to mind. Even when I fell, it made me laugh so it wasn't that bad.
          It's like_a weapon how you c u t me down to {_size_}

_______

i don't get embarrassed very easily at all : /

most of the time i laugh it off...

you sταηd_so ταll_______________________
wιτн τнe (_weιgнτ_) of τнe w.o.r.l.dyour sнoulders ↘ ↘________________________________
doη'τ leτ τнem
br e α κ you; ι'll ηever leτ τнem b r e ακ τнrougн
eh, I feel like that...no shame no pain, I would purposly embaress myself....

but once, I was a t resses...thhis is in the 5th grade mind you....and the "Populer" girl called me over...she asked if I had seen a girl. and no, I hadnt...so as I walk away..I decide to kinda run, and my mother had put me in a sunday school loking dress...and odd little heels...so I trip...do a cartwheel....I have Lion King undies on.....everyone saw...SIMBA!
I jump up and say: "I ment to do that!"

They called me Simba up untill the 7th grade! lol rofl

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
I run away and hide in a dark lonely place and cry myself to sleep... Just kidding. I probably laugh it off too if I get embarassed, but I try to not let what others think of me bother me.

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I climb on the high school sign and when i saw my bus coming i tried to jump off but I was caught on something so I jerked as hard as I could and I hear this RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP well.....I lost the back of my jeans..... crying I can laugh at it now.
one day when i was little a kid pooched me off the slide and i almost brock my neck like krack it was painful but the kid ho did it was gon fore ever never to be seen agan......he may have move to a diffrent school.
i am home schooled =

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nice stories. rofl

Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
    Man, Ian and Gino's stories are so sad. :c Poor boys...
    -pets-

Aekea Shopper

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Me? I had tripped over my flip-flops during my Junior Year in high school, going to my BCIS class, thus, scattered the limited stuffed that I was carrying and my backpack was on my head, but when I got up, I laughed like a loon, so I was known as the loony girl with a problem.

I really didn't care since I was a bit lax during that time.
Karnegie
Natasha ftw, rofl.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff