Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm a geek, right? I know a whole lot about the periodic table of the elements. So when we first started our chemistry unit in ninth grade, I was really good. I was happy with this.
Anyways, so I already knew too much for a ninth grader, and when the teacher asked how much each of us knew already, I decided to tell a joke that I had found in a webcomic. It was going to be a great joke. It went something like this:
"Hey, you want some Snapple?"
"Sure. *bites and screams in pain* OW! DUDE WHAT IS THIS?!"
"It's an apple infused with tin."
In the classroom, there was silence.
Except for one student.
It was me.
I was laughing my head off.
So I find that the way to best deal with embarrassment is to be able to laugh at yourself after or during the embarrassing moment.
Akuma Hinata-chan
Is anyone else curious as to what Agatha means wen she says she got revenge? 0.o;;

Oh don't worry... I believe me and Agatha were on the same page that day.... MUHAHAHWAHAHA~ heh. :3

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
um ok yah dealing with humiliation... ok i guess you could do it one or more of three different ways lol. one getting mad and stamping your feet and cursing under your breath for the rest of the day... or mabe laughing it off, or mabe just acting like you could care less and when they ask you how you feel just shrug and say whatever.lol mine was freaking out....... yah i am always freaking out about everything even now all i ever do in stressful situations is freak out... so by that time everyone is pretty used to it... lol if i freak out everybody expects it of me if i dont people start talking...

4,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
x__GONE FOREVER__x
I used to like wearing old man pants and store shirts while in highschool. It was my 'grunge fashion' so I could both horrify the preps and feel comfortable.
Anyway, I remember wearing my favorite pair of blue pants and there being a hole where my crotch was. At first I didn't realize this, and no one pointed it out. Just the normal walking away and giggling at me. When I got to gym class and changed out of my friendly attire, I realized the hole... the cool thing about being a 'whatever' or 'outcast' is not caring that there is a hole and wear your pants anyway.
Yeah... so if you're embarassed or something stupid happens, pretend you did it on purpose and people leave you alone.
I'm forever known as the 'weirdo'. I'm happy with my Freak status.

Nice if I where to rate them this would be a straight nine.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
i guess i fit in with sam.

i came into school one day wearing no shoes. and it was a work day at school to..
so i ended up getting a ride back home and spending the day away from school which was a plus ^-^

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
never surrender!!!!!!!!!....................oh never mind

Aekea Citizen

User Image

Loved Liam's comment. xD

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I was a klutz in school, and I fell I few times. It didn't really bother me unless I was bleeding afterward, which rarely happened. People knew me well and they kinda got used to it, they would even help me up sometimes. There would be the occasional newbie or freshman who didn't know me and would laugh, and I always wanted to punch their brains out biggrin

Tipsy Bunny

9,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I liked Liam's advice!
Actually this happened to a friend of mine and it's pretty funny
somehow when she tripped instead of falling down the stairs she fell up them! The whole time I was like "WTF!?!?"
I dont talk to the girls in my school... I hang out with boys
I'm a basic wierd tomboy vampire
Vampire cause i bit someone redface
18th page wooot

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

User Image

ღღ ѕнє'ѕ α ∂яєαмєя, αη∂ α ℓσνєя. ѕнє'ѕ мєℓι; ღღ

Erm >.>;;
in 5th grade we were taking a test and i dropped my pencil

when i bent over i farted right in my friend Gabe's face

then he yelled out "EWW SHE FARTED IN MY FACE!"

and everyone started laughing

uggg so embarressing redface

User Image

Ice-Cold Lover

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
CuteAuraFoxPuppy
Akuma Hinata-chan
Is anyone else curious as to what Agatha means wen she says she got revenge? 0.o;;

Oh don't worry... I believe me and Agatha were on the same page that day.... MUHAHAHWAHAHA~ heh. :3

Lol =3

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
During the second semester of my freshman year I collapsed in drama class. Everyone laughed until they realized I was unconscious. It took my everyone in the classroom twenty minutes to realize it. When I came to I was extremely embarrassed because I had no idea what they were talking about. After a few days evryone got over when I came back a week later and told them the doctor said that I have epilepsy. Now-a-days I look back on it and laugh 'cause even though it was embarrassing and scary I realized I must have looked pretty silly, so I just laugh at the memory.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
and as for edmund.. im sad to say ive done that way too many times..
(but those days is when ive been like 3 weeks of almost no sleep.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff